Catfish Reaper Charters Catfish Tourney - Oconee (July 30th)

j_seph

I see Flip ain't got nothing to say , he must be skered as usual. Guess I'll have to call his house and ask his wife if he can come out and play with us. He has to be there cause we got a guy that has been at the Sugar Creek boat ramp since yesterday waiting on him.

Oh yea, I have 3 dozen eggs that have been sitting in the truck since Wed. Make sure everyone gets a half dozen in case they run into Dink sitting out there sleeping Saturday night!!!!

btt202

Joe why don't you come on down to the ramp at Sugar creek about noon and BBQ us some of that Chicken.. I like my BBQ. slow cooked. Have it ready by 1800 Hrs. My wife said she will take a half also... Don't forget the Cole slaw. If done early we will be close by catching bream , just call !!!!!!!

btt202

Oh Happy Birthday Joe You cook the chicken and I'll bring B day cake tomorrow and we well all sing Happpy Birthday Before the Tournament... Oh and you don't get Old Folks discounts till next year that's at 55 you just 54 right !!!!

j_seph

Y'all might as well just deep fry them bream. There ain't no need to put em in the boat ,ride em around and keep em up all night. We will for sure probally be stopping by that BBQ joint on the way tommorrow though.:banana:

btt202

Y'all might as well just deep fry them bream. There ain't no need to put em in the boat ,ride em around and keep em up all night. We will for sure probally be stopping by that BBQ joint on the way tommorrow though.:banana:
Thanks for the Offer but I'll pass !!!!! Don't want to spend the night on a boat sitting on a 5 Gal. bucket and a roll of paper. Cause some one trying to take me out of a tournament... LOL I'll just eat SOS's Zebra Cakes with a little Catfish Reaper sprinkled on them !!!!

doodleflop

Don't birthday boys get birthday spankings??? They'll be enough of us we can take him.

doodleflop

Don't let his size fool yah he can put the 250lb generator in the truck by himself and I can't!! Maybe it's that vertically challenged oompaloompa low center of gravity.

j_seph

Short folks carry big guns.

Now here's doodleflop wanting to spank me, maybe I should drop him off for the NIGHT with Dink.

Jonathan, just because I leave with a partner does that mean I have to show back up with him the next morning?

Hawk Pride

Don't birthday boys get birthday spankings??? They'll be enough of us we can take him.

Man...that encounter at the boat ramp a couple of weeks back had a serious effect on you...::ke:

Seriously...I wished that my boat wasn't in the shop...Just found out I don't have to work this weekend and I'd like to come fish the tourney and meet y'all...Maybe next time..

Last edited:

brother hilljack

Good luck to all at the Catfish Reapers Tournament!

j_seph

Oh me, want to sleep late but up at 7:yawn:
Ole Doodleflop ain't having a problem with it though. Guess he's got first shift and I get second shift when the fish bit better:banana:

doodleflop

Man...that encounter at the boat ramp a couple of weeks back had a serious effect on you...::ke:

Seriously...I wished that my boat wasn't in the shop...Just found out I don't have to work this weekend and I'd like to come fish the tourney and meet y'all...Maybe next time..

I'm over the encounter lol but some people "j_seph" can't let me forget :rofl:

You should come on down and meet us anyway. Yah might even have someone let you fish with them.

flip0302

Tonight and the Sultan

Took the sister to Oconee last night, she boated a nice 26 pound Blue and we had two flats that were right at 10 each and another blue that was 16.

Here is a hot tip for the Sultan, sat down on what you thought was the right spot:cool:, that should tell you where.
We just pulled up on the point (3 ft) and casted back out into deeper water.
All but one fish came off of that spot, the big blue 1 1/2 hrs before dark.

Saw Dinky at the ramp this morning, pulling triple trips..wow!

It doesn't look like I will make it tonight but my money would be on the Sulatn and BTT unless you can outrun the reaper to the hole....but you dont know where it is?

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 277

Sultan of Slime

Good one! Dwayne and I finished in the money but didnt win it all. 10 Boats total for a $1000 total purse. I will post video later.