United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors

Artfuldodger

Although not from Georgia, Malachi York made his way to Putnam County and recruited or converted people to his way of believing.
Now I'm not saying Christians & Judaism don't have some beliefs that others would find bazaar like circumcision, but check these beliefs out.

Here is a list of some of the more unusual Nuwaubian beliefs:

1. It is important to bury the afterbirth so that Satan does not use it to make a duplicate of the recently-born child
2. Furthermore, some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world
3. People were once perfectly symmetrical and ambidextrous, but then a meteorite struck Earth and tilted its axis causing handedness and shifting the heart off-center in the chest
4. Each of us has seven clones living in different parts of the world
5. Women existed for many generations before they invented men through genetic manipulation
6. Homo sapiens is the result of cloning experiments that were done on Mars using Homo erectus
7. Nikola Tesla came from the planet Venus
8. The Illuminati have nurtured a child, Satan’s son, who was born on 6 June 1966 at the Dakota House on 72nd Street in New York to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis of the Rothschild/Kennedy families. The Pope was present at the birth and performed necromantic ceremonies. The child was raised by former U.S. president Richard Nixon and now lives in Belgium, where it is hooked up bodily to a computer called “The Beast 3M” or “3666.”

Artfuldodger

More good stuff:
Nubians are said to be only accidentally a “brown” race – they have rusted in Earth’s atmosphere from their original green color because the magnesium in their melanin has been replaced by iron. The original, supreme, “Ether 9 beings” in Nuwaubian mythology were also green because of chlorophyll in their skin.

The pale man originated from the Caucasus mountains, where there was very little plant life and not much means for salt. This condition forced him to rob the Nubian female of her chastity in order to keep his seed alive, it’s called integration. The Caucasian woman who was left in the mountains, resorted to lying with and having sex with beasts: such as the jackal, which is an ancestor of today’s dog. The phrase “dog is man’s best friend” came from this situation. The dog would lick the festered sores of the leper and clean them for him. His seed was kept alive because the Caucasian woman and the jackal mated. This is where you get people who possess an animalistic nature.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Being we cannot prove any of these are false, they must be true.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Getting kinda boring down the hill,hey?;)

Nooooo, GREAT conversation there! As I am always interested in the beliefs of others I check the other forums out too.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
They have proclaimed themselves to be of the Creek Nation of Native Americans (obviously in an attempt to avoid further prosecution for human rights violations by the Government)

In the real world we call such folks moonbat nutjobs.

That's about all there is to this cult of certifiable idiots.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
They have proclaimed themselves to be of the Creek Nation of Native Americans (obviously in an attempt to avoid further prosecution for human rights violations by the Government)

Are they moonbat nutjobs and certifiable idiots because they claim to be of the Creek Nation or because of their beliefs?

DeepweR

The moonbat nutjobs are gonna tell ya whatever to get your money and wives. Did y'all ever see their place off hwy 142? They had armed guards to protect their plywood pyramids. Bunch of fruitloops!!!!

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety

What's a cult? -- A small, unpopular religion.
What's a religion? -- A large, popular cult.

Tim L

Has there ever been any real evidence they they were anything but conmen and that any of the leadership had been life long believers? Seems i read somewhere where most had been involved in all kinds of rackets in early adult life...And their place over around Sparta is ugly and tacky as all crap.

chase870

Possum Sox
Well then there was that whole transporting underage girls across state lines for sex problem they had.

Artfuldodger

Sex, taking new converts wives, and taking young wives seems to be a big part of CULT leaders beliefs and should be a red flag as to something is wrong.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like more fun than being a hardshell baptist. :bounce:

brownceluse

I know a couple people that can thank the newwabians for killing a few exotics on Oconee national forest................ Thats about all the good I could I can see though.

Last edited:

work2play

York was convicted of the largest sex crimes counts in the worlds history, right down the road in Glyn Co and I never heard a peep of it on any news coverage.

Oldstick

York was convicted of the largest sex crimes counts in the worlds history, right down the road in Glyn Co and I never heard a peep of it on any news coverage.

Yeah, I thought they locked him up years ago for child molestation charges (in Putnam Co. plus other places).

GrlsHnt2

The moonbat nutjobs are gonna tell ya whatever to get your money and wives. Did y'all ever see their place off hwy 142? They had armed guards to protect their plywood pyramids. Bunch of fruitloops!!!!

I couldn't look at it. Scared me to death. My kids always wanted to know "what is that"? Can't tell y'all my answer on here :banginghe