Anyone sick of this?

dpcmcghee

Banned
20120828_214920_zpsced208e8.jpg
20120924_204827_zps02db7703.jpg
you keep killing those little ones and ill take all the biguns

rance56

:whip:

Not really. Price of ground beef is $3.99 per pound. That would be $119.70 for 30#. Where as my Leverevolutions cost $19.99 and I process my own so I'm roughly saving $100.00...and can get about 35# of ground out of a spike or good doe...just sayin.

I'm pretty sure the majority of law abiding hunter is going to have more than twenty dollars in a deer harvested

Btw do u think folks who shoot a big buck just throw away the meat. I'm a trophy hunter an alot of years I never squeeze the trigger to me its a lot more than horns or meat. An unless your family is dependent on the meat for survival I could very easily say the meat hunters are hunting for the wrong reasons

panfried0419

I'm pretty sure the majority of law abiding hunter is going to have more than twenty dollars in a deer harvested

Btw do u think folks who shoot a big buck just throw away the meat. I'm a trophy hunter an alot of years I never squeeze the trigger to me its a lot more than horns or meat. An unless your family is dependent on the meat for survival I could very easily say the meat hunters are hunting for the wrong reasons

Meat hunters are hunting for the wrong reason? Right....I haven't bought beef in years and besides ammo my hunting stuff was given to me years ago. So yes $20 is about all I spend.

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
Whether you hunt for meat, hunt for trophies, or a combination of the two, as long as the meat is not wasted, it`s all good.

Taporsnap77

I could buy a few cows with the money I spend every year its easily 4 to 5 grand counting new bows guns and gas and joining sev clubs each year but I love it and that's why I kill close to my limit each year to get that much meat but u better believe I'm after a monster every year I have two 140 in plus on my hitlist as we speak

tcward

Seems like if you we're a "meat hunter" you would be glad there is trophy hunters instead of being sick of trophy hunters... The more deer we pass up the more deer you are likely to see....I don't see what your complaint is. Hunters passing small bucks in no way affects you in a negative way.

Exactly what I was thinking.....geezzz!:crazy:

treedawg

How's that any different than a fellow that throws back at least a thousand large mouth bass hoping for a single 10 plus pound fish. I hunt for horns more so than meat. I eat what I kill but I much prefer rib eye over deer roast if you get my drift.

td

Reminex

When you count Lease, four wheeler, guns, ammo, gas, seed, processing... I probably average $2000 a deer over the last five years. I believe I can find some beef a little cheaper. Not to mention the hours I spend waiting on deer could be spent making alot of money.

smitty

I bet you are the same fellow who passes up 10 does to shoot the first fork horn that walks by just to say I got a buck !!

bigblocktransam

Meat hunters are hunting for the wrong reason? Right....I haven't bought beef in years and besides ammo my hunting stuff was given to me years ago. So yes $20 is about all I spend.

You must own land that you owe back taxes on :huh:
And don't feel the need for a hunting license?

bigblocktransam

We eat the horns.... They a little tuff,but it can be done! The bigger the better!

Yep, they also make great lamps, ceiling fans, knife handles, pens, necklaces(them little spikes) hehe.

They also look really good on my wall.
I've never seen wildlife art with a spike and 4 point eating by a creek in the snow with a cabin in the back round with smoke coming out of the chimney.

Killdee

I love deer meat and my wife does too, but they aint nothing like a cold November morning in the stand hearing the leaves crunch and seeing a majestic fully mature whitetail buck easing along a trail snot and steam out his nose,mouth agape trying to smell a hot doe, knowing he's ventured out in the daytime when he normally only a nighttime creature. Thats what I'm in the woods for and however anybody else hunts dont amount to a hill of beans to me and is none of my business.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yep, they also make great lamps, ceiling fans, knife handles, pens, necklaces(them little spikes) hehe.

They also look really good on my wall.
I've never seen wildlife art with a spike and 4 point eating by a creek in the snow with a cabin in the back round with smoke coming out of the chimney.

But that what eats by the cabin... Ol big buck is by the old deer stand with noone in it by the meadow.:cool:

j_seph

Lol boil them horns al ya want they never to get tender.... Im more tired of "should I shoot him or let him pass."

Grind em into a fine powder makes good filler to add to flour for biscuits!