Anyone sick of this?

Taporsnap77

I dont feel anyone will judge u tho man if that deer makes your hunt then my all means kill it I have shot spikes to 13 PT all where a fun unique hunt jst depending on the property my standards differ a 6 pt might eat an arrow in nag mnts where he better be 120 ish in Fulton or Macon

nock'em dead

Who told? But nall, I'm just tired of people trophy hunting now, if you want a trophy buck, go shoot a $20,000 pen raised deer. But thats my 10 cent and I am sticking to it.

First, everyone is a trophy hunter cause I have NEVER met one hunter who is not going to shoot that TROPHY BUCK when he walks out.

Second, you are not tired of trophy hunters. Rather you are tired of the "HUNTER MANAGERS". The ones who are spending more time trying to get everyone around them not to kill any deer, so they can have a better chance at a big one. There is a difference.

Refering to the original point of the thread, its all conversation & the pics are enjoyable.

Isn't complaining about the thread topics kinda like people complaining about what other people shoot??:huh::huh:

pdiddy

You know it's people like y'all why we can't grow big deer in ga because y'all want to shoot anything that walk. You have ten doe tag that should be enough meat for someone if you don't like the horns don't shoot them let it grow for someone that will enjoy the horn.

grizznasty93

:cheers:

People trophy hunting don't bother me....unless they try to push and enforce their agenda on me. I say shoot what makes you happy.

If you are happy waiting on Mr BigHorns, then wait....but don't judge me if I decide to shoot a younger buck. I would rather shoot a doe than a young buck, but if the mood strikes me to pull the trigger or sling an arrow then that is what I'm gonna do and they don't need to say antyhing about it.

Yes sir!! my buddies always jump my case when i kill 3 or so does a year and a small buck. i just tell em i aint guna starve this year and dont feel like chipping my teeth on horns.

bnew17

What ever happened to killing for meat. I am fed up with the threads that read "What will he score?" "150+?", you don't eat the horns so why does it matter.

You hunt "if its brown its down", i hunt for big bucks and will take a doe or 2 for meat each year. So what? Thats my choice. If you are tired of seeing certain threads, its pretty simple, dont click on them.

wingnut2000

You hunt "if its brown its down", i hunt for big bucks and will take a doe or 2 for meat each year. So what? Thats my choice. If you are tired of seeing certain threads, its pretty simple, dont click on them.

I agree. Hunting to me is about the skill of hunting and thats what makes it fun. I can only eat about one deer a season anyway. I like to kill some nice trophies. I have killed plenty of deer and dont need to shoot whatever walks out.

southernboy2147

i can tell you why i trophy hunt... my 35 year old city slicker cousin came out the the farm 2 years ago and killed her first deer which was a 5 pointer.... thats why... bc anybody can kill small deer. its the challenge... if you dont like a challenge in life idk why your living then. im a trophy hunter, was raised a trophy hunter and will always be one. and i will always talk to people about being one bc nothin makes me more made than for me to let a 4 pointer walk last year 4 times in 2 weeks for him to cross the line and then get shot, and when i go to the camp (because im friends with them) and i say he woulda been a good one in a couple years for him to say not everybody can kill big bucks like "yall'.. you have the same opportunity as the next guy all you have to do is let them go so he can grow. just dont shoot the first thing that comes into sight with horns if you want a big one and eventually he will grow.

the biggest thing i hear when discussing this with folks is well if i dont shoot him then the next guy will... well if you shoot him he dang sure aint gonna make it. i dont really shoot does, 1 or 2 a year i go for the horns. its what me and all my friends pride our self on. its a challenge and any male loves a challenge

Last edited:

WallyGator9

I just say yes... its clear by asking that you have a desire... they just want their hunting buddies or online hunting buddies approval.

REDFOXJR

I wonder if those who ask our opinion actually pass up or shoot a particular buck based on our opinion. ??????????? I doubt it.

You wont ever have to worry about me asking your opinion on a deer, not that I don't value your opinion fellows, but when it comes to me shooting a deer its "all about me" ;)

AMEN!!!!!!!
:clap::yeah:

humdandy

Banned
:cheers:

People trophy hunting don't bother me....unless they try to push and enforce their agenda on me. I say shoot what makes you happy.

If you are happy waiting on Mr BigHorns, then wait....but don't judge me if I decide to shoot a younger buck. I would rather shoot a doe than a young buck, but if the mood strikes me to pull the trigger or sling an arrow then that is what I'm gonna do and they don't need to say antyhing about it.

I shoot what makes me happy too........I'm a "Happy Hunter".:D

Last edited:

Madsnooker

If its brown its down. I care more about filling my freezer not my wall.

Great, Us trophy hunters need hunters like you to keep the buck/doe ratio in check.

Appriciate your QDM involvment.:cheers:

You guys crying about trophy hunters are so hypicritical its not even funny. Let me guess, a 150 class 10 point steps out with a yearlin spike and you just sing enne menne minne moe and then you shoot the one you stop on? RRIIGGHHTTTTT!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

One last thing, you meat hunters are making the wrong assumption that trophy hunters only shoot trophies. We shoot trophies but we also like deer meat just like you and that is accomplished by shooting cull bucks and fat and sassy does at our pleasure.

If you don't like shooting big bucks or catching the biggest fish, great, but don't come here with your hypicritical banter of those of us that do becuase we decide to ask "should we shoot or not" or "what will he score". Just go to the most does shot thread and have a hay day.:cheers:

wingnut2000

Who told? But nall, I'm just tired of people trophy hunting now, if you want a trophy buck, go shoot a $20,000 pen raised deer. But thats my 10 cent and I am sticking to it.

I am sure it is cheaper for you to run to the store and grab some meat than spend money on hunting gear and paying hunting lease. So quit shooting everything that walks by and let the deer grow for us trophy hunters.

REDFOXJR

Great, Us trophy hunters need hunters like you to keep the buck/doe ratio in check.

Appriciate your QDM involvment.:cheers:

You guys crying about trophy hunters are so hypicritical its not even funny. Let me guess, a 150 class 10 point steps out with a yearlin spike and you just sing enne menne minne moe and then you shoot the one you stop on? RRIIGGHHTTTTT!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rolleyes:

One last thing, you meat hunters are making the wrong assumption that trophy hunters only shoot trophies. We shoot trophies but we also like deer meat just like you and that is accomplished by shooting cull bucks and fat and sassy does at our pleasure.

If you don't like shooting big bucks or catching the biggest fish, great, but don't come here with your hypicritical banter of those of us that do becuase we decide to ask "should we shoot or not" or "what will he score". Just go to the most does shot thread and have a hay day.:cheers:

75% of you big buck genes come from them big sassy does?? so if you only shoot mature bucks and big sassy does, what are you left with??::ke:

Latest posts