Driveler #104 + 1= Driveler #10......Uhhhhh...#105

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a body shop?

There is a body shop yup. The BIG OLD 2 story house that was on the corner was tore down a few years back. Most of the old houses around here were tore down.. Sure were pretty houses to be condemned. Well, they prolly were in their day. Before they were torn down they had been let go.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
HEY!!! look at me gooo!!
worship.gif

I'm safe, he done used his only bullet
:bounce:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Don't know bout where ya'll are, but the wind is blowin fiftylevenhundred miles an hour up here.:hair:

Hankus

I could use a bullet

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
I'm tired. 1300 miles in the last 4 days chasing ducks on public land in MS. Did kill my first GWT, gadwall, snow goose, ringneck, and hen canvasback. :cool:

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'm tired. 1300 miles in the last 4 days chasing ducks on public land in MS. Did kill my first GWT, gadwall, snow goose, ringneck, and hen canvasback. :cool:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Gonna have any of em mounted:huh:

stringmusic

:cool:

Glad it was a good trip.:cheers:

mudracing101

I'm safe, he done used his only bullet
I got a box of bullets, a whole carton of bullets, i got a pallet full of bullets:bounce:
Don't know bout where ya'll are, but the wind is blowin fiftylevenhundred miles an hour up here.:hair:
fiftylevenhundred miles and hour... i like the way you talk:bounce:
I could use a bullet
Me too, a silver one.:cheers:

Post pics string, post pics.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Rumor on the street is, Mrs V dont give him but 1 bullet at a time.
:bounce:
:cheers:it just started up good here, not steady, but getting there!
I could use a bullet
:pop:
congrats!:cheers:
Pictures or it didnt happen
::ke:who taught you that?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.