My coondogs!

Arrow3

Man I had some good ones....Here are some pics from through my last years of competition and pleasure coon hunting.

These first two pics are Ch. Nite Ch Bad luck Red boy Tyson. Tyson's stomach twisted before I could finish him on out. Tyson was as good looking english redtick as they came...He was a GET YONDER dog that would sometimes go too far to get treed.

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

Next is Nite Ch Wallens Creek Flirt....Flirt was by far the best dog I ever owned...She was a little older when I bought her (7 yo)...She had 3 wins to GR Nite...Theres no telling how many times she made "power house" dogs look foolish...I hunted her right up to her death at 12 years old.

IMG_0025.jpg

Next is 3 good hounds that I owned all at one time...The dog on the left is Gr Ch.. Nite Ch Hartime Fancy...Fancy was the dam of the NKC world champ one year...In the middle is my "Fireman" dog that just died a couple weeks back...He was a direct son of Michigan Swamp rooster...He never was much of a competition dog but I did win a couple PKC hunts with him. On the right is Gr. CH Nite Ch Dark blue screaming screwdriver..I heard at one time that Screwdriver had sired the youngest quad grand dog in UKC history...Not sure if that still stands...Screwdriver was the quickest starting blue dog ive ever seen...We trained him with my Flirt female...He was a very quick tree dog at 10 months old..

IMG_0029.jpg

This was Long Creek Red Ruby..I bought Ruby out of Alabama after flirt died...Ruby was a heck of a tree dog...I think when I sold her she had 4 second place wins and a 3rd...just couldnt get that first with her.
She was a BIG blocky female with a male dog voice.

IMG_0030.jpg

This last picture is me with world famous Michigan Swamp Rooster when Wyatt Wright III owned him...We did some dog trading and we bred a couple different femals to rooster.

IMG_0028.jpg

carabrook

Gone But Not Forgotten
so whys a night hunter like you spending all your time on weekends fooling with rabbit dogs? Good looking dogs arrow

Arrow3

so whys a night hunter like you spending all your time on weekends fooling with rabbit dogs? Good looking dogs arrow

I gave all that up man...Too expensive...Not enough places to hunt anymore...I enjoyed it though.

Hunter Haven

good looking hounds..

Blue Iron

Banned
Good lookin' hounds. How long did you own Screwdriver?

About time to get you another hound ain't it B? I could use another hunting buddy......

Arrow3

Good lookin' hounds. How long did you own Screwdriver?

About time to get you another hound ain't it B? I could use another hunting buddy......

I co-owned him with a buddy of mine from High School named Alan Bridges....I sold my half back to Alan when screwdriver was about 6.....Alan kept him till he died at 11 I think.

No more coon hunting for me...Unless its just a pleasure hunt or two...:)

I'm pretty sure the Quad Grand record still holds. I heard he was the youngest bluetick to be grnitech grch but I'm not sure. He was 18 months and 6 days old if I remember correct.
Ruger was killed when he just turned 3 years old but he did produce one outstanding liter.
The 3rd place overall winner of the winter classics is out of my old female which is out of screwdriver.

Arrow3

I'm pretty sure the Quad Grand record still holds. I heard he was the youngest bluetick to be grnitech grch but I'm not sure. He was 18 months and 6 days old if I remember correct.
Ruger was killed when he just turned 3 years old but he did produce one outstanding liter.
The 3rd place overall winner of the winter classics is out of my old female which is out of screwdriver.

Id love to know if the record still holds....:cool:

poolecw

Id love to know if the record still holds....:cool:

Blue Steel Ruger is the dog out of Screwdriver that made quad grand. I put a few wins on him. He was a little tight on track but SUPER fast to hit the tree. He'd throw that hard locate and you could put him on paper before he got it all out. He got killed way too young. A pup out of him also made quad grand. A female pup out of him lacks some field trial win and she'll be quad grand.

Here's an older picture of him and my uncle Tony Poole.

http://www.bluetickbreedersofamerica.com/hunt_results/CenGA.html

Arrow3

Blue Steel Ruger is the dog out of Screwdriver that made quad grand. I put a few wins on him. He was a little tight on track but SUPER fast to hit the tree. He'd throw that hard locate and you could put him on paper before he got it all out. He got killed way too young. A pup out of him also made quad grand. A female pup out of him lacks some field trial win and she'll be quad grand.

Here's an older picture of him and my uncle Tony Poole.

http://www.bluetickbreedersofamerica.com/hunt_results/CenGA.html

Good deal!! :cheers: Screwdriver was also a VERY fast tree dog that threw one heck of a locate...Glad to know something that I trained and campaigned made an impact...

Arrow3

Good memories here!

Arrow3

I'm not gonna lie. I had a guy track me down from Mississippi this week wanting info on Tyson. We talked for an hour and it kinda made me want an English pup. But I'd rather stay married. :D