The BOOM has surfaced

fish hawk

Bass Master
BB Boom baby......the Boom is not old,the Boom is not new the Boom is just the most big bass catchin lure ever......Boom has a nack for catchin the big 1s

Attachments

• bb.jpg
    bb.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 341

fish hawk

Bass Master
Cast lure,let rings go out,short or long,jerks or just reel in with a buzz,just find out how they like it,Radical strikes!!!!

riprap

gon has lied said my fish was the biggest in 21 years

Postby bb boom » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:11 pm

biggest in 21 years not true and now they are retracting my 16.2 and my 14.6 from the recored book i asked atleast 10 time was every thing correct yes everytime they said yes some one needs to look in on this different people took pics off myspace and lied cussed me slandered me got my pc info this is not right iam sorry i do not mean to bring this up hear iam just asking for help evey one els was not looked at this close you do something good and people cry spring i will have them realy cryingGON LET THEM CUSS ME SLANDER ME POST PM THEY ARE ALL STILL THERE AND THEY KICK ME OF SOMEONE STOLE MY ID THEY SAID I HAVE DUL MEMBERSHIP GON IS WROUNG FOR THIS HELP ME IN THIS MATTER OR OTHERS WILL BE CHEATED TO

Lawnmowerman

yep,,, that was 6 years ago,, that he said "wait till spring",,,, I aint seen or heard of any records being broke,,,

I was actually looking forward to his success, until I watched his videos and did a little reading, of what I could interpret anyhow,,,

brett30030

6 years of people pig piling jabs on someone that hasn't posted in years. So the guy posted some silly stuff about something he was trying to make, please post your videos so we can mock you.

I hope that makes you feel really better about yourselves. This is a prime example of why this forum has gone down hill. I'm glad to identify a few more people to add to my Ignore Post list so i don't have to see their posts.

Fishlipps Revisited

:cool:
6 years of people pig piling jabs on someone that hasn't posted in years. So the guy posted some silly stuff about something he was trying to make, please post your videos so we can mock you.

I hope that makes you feel really better about yourselves. This is a prime example of why this forum has gone down hill. I'm glad to identify a few more people to add to my Ignore Post list so i don't have to see their posts.

:cool:

fish hawk

Bass Master

Ignore if you want:cool: what you cant ignore is 6 pages and 127 post, but I'm positive the morning coffee club discussing politics at McDonalds is a ton more laughs!!!!

riprap

I hear what your saying, but he tried to manipulate ga bass fishing records so he could make big bucks off of a lure he made. He would get banned and show up under another name and get banned again. Also came on here and tried to run gon's and the people who got his records taken away through the mud. It's much more than a man who tried to make lures, but had bad grammar. That I could ignore.

fish hawk

Bass Master
I'll tell you what the BB Boom aint
It aint no cheap,mass produced piece of Chineze crap that was made in a factory by 10 year old child labor that is forced to work 14 hours a day for a bowl of rice,then sent over on a container ship for pennies on the dollar to be painted and sold for $25.00 a pop.....................BB Boom is hand crafted right hear in the US of A out of a fine American wood then hand painted,bath tub tuned and tested to produce the most radical strikes ever.........:fine:

fish hawk

Bass Master
I hear what your saying, but he tried to manipulate ga bass fishing records so he could make big bucks off of a lure he made. He would get banned and show up under another name and get banned again. Also came on here and tried to run gon's and the people who got his records taken away through the mud. It's much more than a man who tried to make lures, but had bad grammar. That I could ignore.

A six year old post about the BB Boom and Raymond is far from what the problem is in the fishing forum.For one, this place don't have a pulse anymore.If your not posting about pulling planer boards for stripers or video game fishing on one of the big north Georgia lakes for spotted bass then your not fishing .The common man has lost his place around here.The catfisherman,the bream fisherman,the crappie fisherman and the fisherman that likes to fish for bass in a farm pond,the river and creek fisherman,trout fisherman,the bank fisherman etc etc........those type threads hardly get an additional post or two!!!
Fishlipps It's crazy that your cool with anyone about anything:crazy:

Last edited:

bayoubetty

yeah the fun ended long ago...

Thanks for the prostaf package! BB FALL CLASSIC better watch out!

Attachments

• IMG_6745.jpg
    IMG_6745.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 647