• Like an apple, skin on no cutting

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Like an apple, peeled no cutting

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Peeled and cut up

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

HuntinJake_23

Help me to settle a family dispute; I was born, raised, and live in Georgia. My sister in-law and her family are from Michigan. I have always peeled my peaches and cut them up that way there is no pulp left on the pit. She eats it like an apple skin and all. What say y’all...

Attachments

• F4DC74C4-4FBA-4839-98E7-DDC00C955A8B.jpeg
    F4DC74C4-4FBA-4839-98E7-DDC00C955A8B.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 5CA900AE-7383-4D9F-A4E2-623550DF402C.jpeg
    5CA900AE-7383-4D9F-A4E2-623550DF402C.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Dub

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
I seen a big ole gal eating crab legs without peeling them too, that ain't rite, same with peaches.

Reactions: Dub

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I eat them all three of the ways you listed. Peaches are good.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
In the woods - skin on, no cutting.

As a snack at home or work - peeled, no cutting.

Dessert - peeled, cut and maybe a little brandy and some half and half.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I also like me some peach salsa:

shrimp.jpg

chickenbreast2.jpg

Grilled peaches are sure-nuff good, too.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Lived in Georgia my whole life an et em all three ways but majority of the time its just skin on like an Apple. For some reason I just like to eat the skin on my food. Whether it be apple, chicken or tater.

bilgerat

Senior
never skint a peach in my life either, I have cut them with My pocket knife before but that was just cause they had rotten spot.

Drove all the way from Savannah to Lanes in Fort Valley to get some. I eat peach ? bread, ice cream,cobbler, pie, peal them eat them cold. I eat peaches just about anyway I can get them.

Help me to settle a family dispute; I was born, raised, and live in Georgia. My sister in-law and her family are from Michigan. I have always peeled my peaches and cut them up that way there is no pulp left on the pit. She eats it like an apple skin and all. What say y’all...
That’s just not right.