The University landed quite a pair today.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
BOOM!

"We have something coming. We are going to win a national championship. We have shown we can play with them and we have shown that we can recruit with them. Clay Webb is coming to Georgia."

fairhopebama

Great get. Surprised that he left the state. Kirby and staff doing a great job.

fairhopebama

I know Bama had a pretty good weekend recruiting. I think that out of the 23 commits 22 are 4* 0r 5*.

BornToHuntAndFish

Listed at 6-foot-3, 295 pounds, 247Sports doesn't think Webb will have much of a problem adding strength and mass at the next level.

The 6-foot-3, 232-pound prospect feels a strong sense of state pride and feels excited to join his peers in Athens.

"First of all, I would like to thank God for blessing me with my abilities and talents and thank all of the coaches that have recruited me throughout this long process"

Double Hooray for UGA!!

Reactions: Dub

fairhopebama

Sounds like Kirby gets what he wants except on 4th and 11. Just wondering if any of you UGA fans that have accused Bama of cheating in recruiting have had any thoughts that maybe UGA is cheatingt since Kirby learned from the best? I am not saying they are but come on, if Bama is accused of it how can UGA not be? Food for thought. Deep pockets and the hunger for success at UGA.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Sounds like Kirby gets what he wants except on 4th and 11. Just wondering if any of you UGA fans that have accused Bama of cheating in recruiting have had any thoughts that maybe UGA is cheatingt since Kirby learned from the best? I am not saying they are but come on, if Bama is accused of it how can UGA not be? Food for thought. Deep pockets and the hunger for success at UGA.
or whatever and 26?

Mike81

Wasnt kirby bamas lead recruiter before he left for uga?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
and the dogs have not gone anywhere twice this year against bama. roll tide.

I think they have went a long way against them in three years. Three years ago, they could not stay on the field with them. The last two years they have went toe to toe with them, and could have easily won one or both of those games. The gap is closing fast.

Last edited:

fairhopebama

Wasnt kirby bamas lead recruiter before he left for uga?
That is my point. So If Bama was cheating and getting away with it then, don’t you think Kirby is using the same tactics if you guys actually thought it was true?

Tmpr111

I think the fact that Ole Saint Nick lost top coaches 4 straight years in a row and is about to play for yet another NCS, says that he’s fine. Kirby and Pruitt weren’t just good coaches, they were two of his top recruiters.

brownceluse

I have nothing. I have bashed Bama recruiting for years and the process. I’m loving all the talent Kirby and staff are recruiting. Just win at this point. I believe Bama will close with number one class this year and UGA will be a close 2nd. A&M has a nasty class too.