R-100 is 5 WEEKS out !!!!! Homer Ga.

I got everything booked and paid for. I am so ready for this shoot. Then in two months, you got the Total Archery Challenge.

Fourfingers

Can’t wait. Y’all going to do early shooting again on Friday. I didn’t get to go last year due to bow not coming in but be there this year.

Woods3

UAEC
Banks County Recreation Area
211 Hudson Valley Dr.
Homer, GA 30547

GPS Coordinates: 34.319472, -83.476444

From I-85 South, take exit 149 and turn right onto 441.
Go 4.3 miles and take a left onto Thompson Street.
Continue .2 miles and turn right onto Hudson Ridge.
Continue on Hudson Valley Drive.

From I-85 North, take exit 149 and turn left onto 441.
Go 4.3 miles and take a left onto Thompson Street.
Continue .2 miles and turn right onto Hudson Ridge.
Continue on Hudson Valley Drive.

GPS Coordinates: N 34.31781, W 83.47678

Blessings

bcriner

website says you can register on-site and they accept cash and credit cards. Just want to confirm you can pay with a credit card at the shoot or if I have to stop for cash. If they do, what cards are accepted?

Tadder

Sam Bows Archery made it over too shoot the R-100 . We were able too shoot only half of the shoot but, had a GREAT TIME . Great shoot with lots of fun had by all that shot with us. Wish we had time too shoot the rest . Thanks for putting this shoot on. Hope too shoot it next year also.(y)

Jason F

I got to shoot this and it was so much fun! My first 3D shoot (I'm less than 2 months in to archery).

I shot Friday afternoon, the course was really quiet (I didn't see any other shooters on the back half of the N. American course!) but the weather was probably part of it. Cool, wet a bit, and a touch of wind from time to time.

I'm already looking forward to next years R100 as well as some other 3D shoots in the near future I hope.