Disgusting!!!

nickruis

Old news buddy. He's already been charged. Video went viral. He's paying for it. Take this off.

Hunter922

Old news buddy. He's already been charged. Video went viral. He's paying for it. Take this off.

Don't take it off. If someone acts like an idiot they should be treated like an idiot and reminded after the fact that they are.. Like bating, trespassing shooting a deer and getting on here and bragging about it.. That is the definition of pathetic..

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
People make mistakes, especially high school and college age guys. They payed for their acts, and payed dearly. Get over it and move along. 3/4 of us would've been hanged in the square or burned at the stake back in the old days for life mistakes we made as young men. I ain't saying let the murderers, thieves, rapists go....but forgive and forget mistakes that don't have real life consequences for other humans. It never sceases to amaze me at some of the self righteous comments I read on forums.

Bob Wallace

People make mistakes, especially high school and college age guys. They payed for their acts, and payed dearly. Get over it and move along. 3/4 of us would've been hanged in the square or burned at the stake back in the old days for life mistakes we made as young men. I ain't saying let the murderers, thieves, rapists go....but forgive and forget mistakes that don't have real life consequences for other humans. It never sceases to amaze me at some of the self righteous comments I read on forums.
Well said

BIGGUS

GONetwork Member
I have very little tolerance for people who needlessly abuse animals. If that make me "self righteous" so be it.

nickruis

Really surprised me with what was said after my comment. I would expect that on Facebook but not on this forum.

pine floor

Dig you're own hole

This is what plants seed, a true ,irrelevant comment.. carry on.:stir:

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
This is what plants seed, a true ,irrelevant comment.. carry on.:stir:

I have no idea what you just said. But I do remember reading a few of your posts before.....nothing new.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I have very little tolerance for people who needlessly abuse animals. If that make me "self righteous" so be it.

Just makes you unable to forgive and forget I suppose. So you've never done anything you regret as a young man and thought to yourself...."if I could redo that, what would I do different?" Guess not.....
They have paid their debts, bet they learned their lesson. Y'all carry on, and whatever you do, ask God for forgiveness tonight when you lay your head down. We all get that luxury if we choose, even the guys in the story. Not saying any of you need it, but it's just what we as Christians are able to do.

280bst

Geez this one went south in a hurry 3 posts got personal don't we have enough people trying to take us down with out stuff like this among ourselves

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
I'm not commenting on the story, but I will say, I am so glad I didn't grow up with social media. I've really learned how mean and hateful people are when behind a keyboard.

Joe Brandon

Im with you 100%. They say "grace" is an undeserved gift. I thank God I have been given grace. If I was judged by my past I would be jobless, friendless, and homeless. We all make mistakes and Lord knows in my younger years I made more than my fare share of them. Thanks for what you said! That was a voice of reason.

stringmusic

Im with you 100%. They say "grace" is an undeserved gift. I thank God I have been given grace. If I was judged by my past I would be jobless, friendless, and homeless. We all make mistakes and Lord knows in my younger years I made more than my fare share of them. Thanks for what you said! That was a voice of reason.

Yes, we have been given grace from the Lord, but that in no way means there are not consequences to our actions, and in this day and time includes being ruthlessly given crap on the internet for being a heartless idiot.

I hope this guy grows out of this kind of terrible behavior, I really do, but somebody that can do that to a live animal like a deer or dog or cat, at ANY age is an absolute low life.

That video makes me sick. And I don't know what he was charged with but he deserves every bit of what he got.

FootLongDawg

I have very little tolerance for people who needlessly abuse animals. If that make me "self righteous" so be it.[/QUOTE

I am right there with you Biggus. And I mean unashamedly self righteous. I wonder how some of these Bible thumpers would feel if ole Rewis was beating on their family dog that way.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I have very little tolerance for people who needlessly abuse animals. If that make me "self righteous" so be it.[/QUOTE

I am right there with you Biggus. And I mean unashamedly self righteous. I wonder how some of these Bible thumpers would feel if ole Rewis was beating on their family dog that way.

You're totally missing the point. I'd didn't say what he did wasn't wrong, or disgusting. It totally is. Makes me sick to watch it. But the dude spent 60 days in jail for it and payed a couple thousand dollars in fines, then I'm sure he got a lot of community service. Just saying he payed for it, yet y'all seem like you would shoot the guy dead if you knew who he was other than ask him if he lesson. Judge, jury, executioner. What if it was your 19 yo son in the video? Never a moments trouble before this. And you know peer pressure got the best of him. After jail, fines, and some punishment by you, are you gonna harp on it and continue to punish and berate for years to come? In my book can't have it both ways. Yeah, I looked at it a little differently 10 years ago, but I'm all grown up now. Kinda reminds me of how the left has been acting since things didn't go their way in November.

Last edited:

Mako22

BANNED
It did look like abuse to me BUT what if the they had removed the deer from the car once they knew it was alive and then cut its throat? I know of a couple cases where that scenario has happened. A guy I know saw a deer get hit, loaded it up in the back of his truck and when he got home he had a live yet smashed up buck sitting up looking at him. He cut its throat, it wasn't going to live anyways in its condition. The blows this young man in the video was throwing weren't going to kill that doe; but what about a sharp blow to the back of her head with the text book? Is that ethical if they believed the doe wasn't going to live after being ran over?