GON member searching for missing teenage daughter

Les Miles

Banned
BE ON THE LOOKOUT FELLAS

18005791_BG1.jpg

Administrators, please help me with this posting:

My Sixteen year old daughter has been missing since Saturday, April 28, 2012. Her name is Raquel Marie Landry. She is 5'2". 105 lbs with brown hair and Blue eyes that you cannot miss. Please help me find her.

She went missing at approximately 6:00 p.m. from the bottom of my driveway here in Kennesaw Georgia.
This is a missing person's report NOT a runaway report. Local agencies have not listed it as an abduction because there is no evident to support that yet.

She was seen getting into a white Ford Mustang with raise letters on the back. He is a Hispanic male, age approximately 21 or 22. Goes by the name of Sulio Cesar Rodriguez Sandoval, app 5'8" 120 lbs. Tattoos on body, Grim Reaper on shoulder.

He worked out at LA Fitness on Barrett and HWY 41 in Kennesaw Georgia, where my daughter Raquel would go a couple times a week.

He is usually in the company of another Hispanic male that goes by the nickname of Flocka, one Raul Del-Angel. They are suspected to be cousins.

They may also be in the company of two Hispanic females that go by the names of "Macy" and "Yesina" no other information or pictures yet.

Targeting Kennesaw, Acworth and Woodstock areas. Might be held up in a house at the end of a road, bottom of a hill that's not visible from the street in the Woodstock area.

Call local police city police if you have information or dial 911 if you have direct contact.

Help me find my daughter Raquel. She went to Kennesaw Mountain high School until this scumbag took her away from me.

Click on this link for news story: http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/18005791/kennesaw-police-searching-for-missing-teenager

Horns

Absolutely heartbreaking story. Hope she is safe and found soon!

irishleprechaun

this is terrible, I go past kennesaw, woodstock every day on my commute. You can believe I will be on the lookout for these scumbags.

KYBobwhite

Prayers for the family

Praying for her safe return. Also praying for strength and comfort for the family.

centerc

What part of woodstock I work at the post office if you know the address I will ask the carrier if they noticed a young girl there recently

Sweetwater

I'll send this to a couple that manages a condo complex in Woodstock. Has anyone sent this to Heather?

Dudley Do-Wrong

Anything new????

Gagirl77

I am so sad to hear this. I will keep you in every prayer that I make. Please keep us updated on this. So sorry.

Jasper

Wow, so sorry. Prayers sent!