Yeti cuts ties with the NRA

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Talk about poopin in your own Easter basket facepalm:

GoldDot40

I'd say the majority of their consumers are outdoorsmen, who the majority would be conservatives, who the majority would be NRA members, who the majority protest with their money. Yeti will soon feel the errors of their ways.

This will be huge for the Ozark brand Walmart carries.

snookdoctor

Which is basically the same cooler, for a fraction of the price, that most folks should buy, unless they want the cool yeti sticker for their rear window.

If I had a sticker, it would say "nothing of value inside".

Yes, yeti pooped in their cornflakes.

GunnSmokeer

Stupid move by Yeti.
I read Yeti's rebuttal on their FB page, and it smells like "bull sheep" to me. Mealy-mouthed backpeddling after they realized the magnitude of what they'd done.

Remember, people, that the mainstream news media carried this story in their "business news" sections and said that Yeti is just one of the many companies repudiating the NRA because they stand in the way of "reasonable" gun control.

Note also that the head of Moms To Ban Guns, or whatever that group of losers is called, publicly praised Yeti for rejecting the NRA's extremist values.

So, I'm not at all convinced it's just a business decision to do a different kind of marketing by Yeti.

It sounds like Yeti, based in Austin, TX which is a notoriously liberal college town full of rainbow-flag waving, dope-smoking hippies, tried to jump on the "let's all kick the NRA in the face and pat each other on the back for standing up to the constitutional conservatives!" bandwagon.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
I am proud to say I have never given this company one penny and now certainly NEVER WILL!

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I am proud to say I have never given this company one penny and now certainly NEVER WILL!

I agree. I will buy a cheap used now and spray paint it tho, Lol. I don't need the sticker. I do have a hat that I got as a gift. My ole lady wears it in the yard sometimes.

Big Foot

stupid - just how stupid can some people be???

keithsto

I'd love to have the disposable income of the folks who are using tannerite to blow up a cooler they paid $300 for.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
There's another company that just sells stickers that you can put on your cheap cooler or whatever else. Starts with "S", ends with "I" - check it out :bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
stupid - just how stupid can some people be???

The two most extreme levels of stupid are Very and Unimaginably. It's up to you to assign the proper value based on the circumstances.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I'd love to have the disposable income of the folks who are using tannerite to blow up a cooler they paid $300 for.

Try $500-$600 for most usable sizes of them.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
I have never owned one, always thought they were terribly overpriced. They gonna be hurtin bad after this bonehead move

specialk

I got 2 coolers and some of the cup things. All gifts. Folks just love me I guess.

yep, got a 65 and some custom tumblers,... all were fathers day gifts from my family.....i'll keep using them.....