You Ain't Going Fishing

Redbow

Sometimes in a man's life it comes down to this. Its up to each of us as to how we handle the situation.

Four guys who had been best friends for many years always planned a fishing trip together in the fall of the year. Two days before they were to leave on their fishing trip Ron's Wife pitches a fit and forbids him to go. Ron's fishing buddies were upset that he couldn't go along with them but there was nothing they could do about it.

Two days later the other three guys arrived at their old fishing site only to find Ron already there. Ron had his tent pitched firewood was gathered and supper was cooking over the fire. Dang Ron one of his friends asked, how long you been here and how did you talk your Wife into letting you join us? There were overjoyed to see him there.

Well said Ron to his friends. I got here yesterday. I was sitting in my chair when my Wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said guess who. I pulled her hands off my eyes and she was dressed in nothing but a see thru nightie. She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room was all decked out with candles and rose petals and her perfume smelled so good. There on the bed were handcuffs and pieces of rope.

She told me to cuff her and tie her to the bed and do whatever you want with me. Now, you fellows want a beer?

Last edited:

bany

:oops:

Toliver

She gonna be mad when he gets home. And smell bad.

oldfella1962

Sometimes in a man's life it comes down to this. Its up to each of us as to how we handle the situation.

Four guys who had been best friends for many years always planned a fishing trip together in the fall of the year. Two days before they were to leave on their fishing trip Ron's Wife pitches a fit and forbids him to go. Ron's fishing buddies were upset that he couldn't go along with them but there was nothing they could do about it.

Two days later the other three guys arrived at their old fishing site only to find Ron already there. Ron had his tent pitched firewood was gathered and supper was cooking over the fire. Dang Ron one of his friends asked, how long you been here and how did you talk your Wife into letting you join us? There were overjoyed to see him there.

Well said Ron to his friends. I got here yesterday. I was sitting in my chair when my Wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said guess who. I pulled her hands off my eyes and she was dressed in nothing but a see thru nightie. She took my hand and pulled me into our bedroom. The room was all decked out with candles and rose petals and her perfume smelled so good. There on the bed were handcuffs and pieces of rope.

She told me to cuff her and tie her to the bed and do whatever you want with me. Now, you fellows want a beer?
:LOL: