2018 Official Turkey Challenge/ SMACK TALK THREAD !

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
:cool::fine::flag::clap: I haaaaaaaave:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:TOMORROW MORNING OFF:flag::smash::bounce::cheers:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies aaaaaaand Gentlemen............Good luck!!!! And may the force be with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I'm going deep sea fishing. The heck with these quiet birds. When I get back I'm going to kmacs pen and get me a goodun. Like hunting them high fence birds.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I'm going deep sea fishing. The heck with these quiet birds. When I get back I'm going to kmacs pen and get me a goodun. Like hunting them high fence birds.

Sounds like fun , me and Kmack will be waiting on the invite to the fish fry , by the way the birds have been hammering the past 2 mornings pretty close to u !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Well I will be waiting on that invite to where the birds are hammering. Haven't heard anything on two different spots past two mornings. I'll give you the fish for one of them bonus birds you got.:cheers:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
This ain’t all about teams. Its for fun and making friends. :love:

Besides if u can’t kill a turkey. May as well go fishing. facepalm:

He don’t care. He’s a fisherman. :biggrin3:

Haters gonna hate!:hammers: You just do as your partner instructs you to do and drive that truck.:whip: I will get my third bird when I get back.:shoot:Grouper one day turkey breast the next.:banana:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Instead of worrying about me fishing and not inviting you go post some scores up for us.:pop::pop:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I have a question , I’ve done entered 3 birds , if my team gets our 7 can I use a bird that I kill in another state as a wildcard, just hunting in Bama this weekend and was wondering if I killed a big one should I take pictures , thanks !