Nosler liberty/patriot

tom ga hunter

I own a Patriot in 260 Rem. They are definitely a value at what you get for the money but mine shot 1.5" groups so I sent it back to Nosler to be fixed May 20, 2017. A few days later I got a note saying it would be returned in 60 days. Nosler's customer service told me they are switching from PacNor barrels to Shilen due to quality issues. I know 3 other people with Nosler rifles that shoot much better right out of the box so I am sure my problems were not normal. The rifle is well balanced and functions well.

jbroadnax

I bought one for my son in 7mm08. It is ridiculously accurate. It shoots 1/4" groups routinely with my handloads. It is a lot of gun for the price.

biggdogg

I'm seriously considering ordering an M48 here soon. Got's to get a couple other things in order before I can pull the trigger.

tom ga hunter

As posted above I returned my Nosler 260 to the factory for warranty work. They called yesterday to confirm my shipping address and said it would be returned today & was shooting .4" groups with factory loads. I am a happy camper.

I asked for them to send me a box of the ammo they were using & I will mount a Bushnell 4500 4x16x42 scope on it.

Latest posts