Striper baits for Lanier?

Impact97

What are the preferred baits for stripers right now on Lanier and where and the best baits being sold now? I am really right at Little Hall on 53.

Thanks,

Scout'nStripers

Thanks for the plug Wicked!
I don't make near as many striper baits as I use to but there are a few topwater options for stripers that are very successful during the topwater season in the spring and fall on my site.

Impact, there are 2 primary artificials that I use for stripers right now. The first being the Ben Parker 8 inch spoon. The other is a 1-3 ounce bucktail with a paddletail trailer. Here is a few videos that may explain the use of these baits in a little more detail.

If you are interested in getting advanced and trolling artificials on leadcore or downriggers you can look at my YouTube page and there is a ton of trolling videos that explain how and what baits I use. Just go to YouTube and do a search for "Jim Farmer" or "jfarm44" and access my page. Go back about 5-10 years and you'll see a bunch of videos on the topic.

Big Foot

I'm right at Little Hall also, get mine at Sherry's Blue back downline South Lake now

tip the bait kids, they work hard