2017 Official Auburn Football Thread

mike1225

War Eagle!

War Eagle Guys! I still read a lot on the forum I just haven't been posting anywhere. I didn't let myself get all hyped up this year like I usually do. Our defense is playing really good & I hope they continue to do so. The offense seems to be getting better as we go along. I would like for us to keep the bus rolling on down the winning road!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
RIP basketball at Auburn

Twas nice while it was decent

Hopefully a win against Miss St will keep peoples minds off the demise of our basketball program.

What's the story on all this? I heard that RP got fired at L-ville. But haven't heard any more on the whole story. Did your asst. coach get fired? Any NCAA penalties for Auburn, L-ville or the others?

LanierSpots

Yep, Another week to get better and take on LSU.

We are here. Hopefully, we can get a win in Tiger Stadium tomorrow finally. Its been a while. Its hard to believe we have not won there in 17 years. Sad

Lets hope we continue to play well and the defense keeps LSU out of the end zone.. War Eagle guys

BOWROD

Soooo,,,,sick of these same games ,,,,jump out to a big lead ,,get the big head and Lay down ,,,, pitiful offensive game plan after the first quarter,,,,,Zero short passes ,,they have the mindset of all or nothing ,,,they got 3 more loses coming ,,and that's good enough for malzahn ,,,as long as he gets 7-8 wins he's happy ,,,IM NOT !!!!!! ,,, Personally I'm ready to see the Gus bus and his 5 offensive plays on a wrecker headed out of town !!!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
The auburn we all know and love showed up today.

srb

I would like to see how many big plays the defense gave up ,Then the punt return)(
Seems like the gas pedal was let off after the 1St Quarter)()(

weagle

Well that was brutal. Defense played a decent game, but gave up some big plays after we lost Tre and they were gambling trying to make something happen.

Gus's offense does not work if the QB is not a running threat. The read option play is just play action if your QB is not a running threat. No bootlegs, no passes to the running backs, not passes to the TE?

Even with 2 loses we control our destiny and Gus knows this is a win or go home season.

WDE!

LanierSpots

I am officially off the bus. I just cant take it anymore. I dont think Gus will change what he is doing, I just dont. This program is going no where with him at the controls. We will be a 8 win team year in and year out.

I dont even care who he beats the rest of the year. Id like to see some major changes and they can do it now if they want. The game yesterday was so much like 15 other games he has called and lost. This exact thing is what lost us the Championship to Florida State back in 2014. Same game. Same deal. For some reason he gets way too conservative with a lead

srb

He wants to go fast on offense,Please do not get off the gas.....

Defense,Give up to to to many big plays !

Lsu Offense in Sec:::::

skeeter24

Man what a refreshing win. Dawgs have had our number for the majority of the last 10 years. Defense was amazing in holding them to 46 yards on the ground.

Great night! WDE!!

weagle

That was the best Auburn Game in a long time. It's like Gus suddenly remembers his winning game plan. D was dominating.

srb

It was looking like the same Au ,On Ga first drive....

Big play down the field Ga scored)()

Also Gussys record on Ranked teams**** 5 / 8 Is that right or close??

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

Awesome win!!! War Eagle!

I'd have never guessed Kerryon Johnson would have held up through the year and be able to put on a performance like he did today.
Can you imagine............. if pettway was as he was last year, with KJ, and our D was playing anywhere close as they did today???

LanierSpots

Was a great night in Auburn. Was there a long time after. LOL

Feels good but still got a lot of work to do. Winning up front on both sides of the ball is the deal. Do that and you will not lose a lot of games

mike1225

Big Win!

Best game we have played in awhile. I'd like to see 4 more like that this year. War Eagle!