Nashville Tennessee

If you can catch some type of show at the Ryman downtown try to do it. Great place and I've seen concerts about as different as you can get; Dan Fogelburg and Grand Funk to name a couple (yes, that Grand Funk)

While it may seem odd, the huge Opryland Hotel is a tourist destination all on it's own and you can see some of it from a nice boat ride through the canal that winds through the inside of the hotel.

oops1

Buzzard Expert
If you can catch some type of show at the Ryman downtown try to do it. Great place and I've seen concerts about as different as you can get; Dan Fogelburg and Grand Funk to name a couple (yes, that Grand Funk)

While it may seem odd, the huge Opryland Hotel is a tourist destination all on it's own and you can see some of it from a nice boat ride through the canal that winds through the inside of the hotel.

Yea.. I think the wife has already booked some sort of boat tour. Thanks

GeorgiaBob

Ryman Auditorium downtown is where the Opry broadcast from for decades. They still do special shows there. No tour of Nashville is complete without the Ryman, the Purple Orchid Lounge (lower Broadway (Purple Orchid's back door is across the alley from the Ryman's stage door), and the studio's on 16th (and nearby) are Country Music's core history.

Don't forget to visit the state capital building on top of the hill. Still has the "dents" from Union cannon fire.

Latest posts