john boat

Duck's and Buck's

Anybody out there know of anyone that has a jon boat trailer that would hold a 12 ft. boat. I need one and don't really care if it looks good or not just as long as it is good mechanical shape. Tks. John

jeclif

I have one that was used to haul a jon byt its not a boat trailer and for $100 what the hay but Savannah may be toooo far away ::huh:

Duck's and Buck's

trailer

Sparky, I'll called him but he was not at home. Wife said to call back. I really appreciate your help. Nice to know someone else from Rome is in here. John A. :flag:

Randall

I have a trailer if the other one didnt work out.

I have a trailer in Douglasville with new bunks and tires for $150. Ph# 678-715-9910

taylornelms

GONetwork Member
i also was looking for a jon boat trailer. i dont want to steal the guys that brought this up or anything but you siad it might be a little too far to take it. I live in coweta county i would be willing to drive toget it. Just wondering where you live and what the distance is in relatoin to where i live. Thanks a lot i dont mean to step on anyoens toes but if that guy doesnt get it ill deffinately take it.

Randall

I still have a trailer in Douglsville for sale.

I still have a trailer for sale as well as a jonboat.Trailer only for $150. I have a buyer ,but if that falls through you can get it. Buyer is susposed to get it Saturday morning. If he doesnt show, you can have it for $150 Saturday afternoon. Leave me a way to call you and I can let you know Saturday around noon if you want to come and see it. I should be about an hours drive from you.

Last edited:

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
Randell, if no one buys your trailer pm me.
thanks Phil.