western central/south georgia

greg_n_clayton

Anybody around the Alabama line going to be around or know anybody that is, Hattiesburg Ms around the 17th or 18th of Feb. ?? There is a puppy in Lumberton that needs a ride to Ga. He said he would pay his way, and I will pick him up so he can continue his journey to the mtns of NE Ga.. He is currently at the kennels of Curt Ladner of Ladner Black Mouth Curs.

crackerdave

Man....if I could have any dog I wanted,it would be a Ladner B.M.C.!
They are some mighty good dogs.

I live near the Ala.line,in west central Ga. If I can be of service,let me know.

greg_n_clayton

Well, like I said Dave. He needs a ride, and will pay his way. You could also meet Curt and I am sure he would show you around where the Ladner blood comes from !!

I will go the distance to give him his ride if need be !! But my body will tell the story. I talked to Curt tonight. He can arrange him being brought home. But me being on a fixed income of disability, the pup being delivered to his home is not a option !! I can meet him anywhere in Georgia !!
The woman and me done the mapping and such as far as miles and what not. I told Curt tonight, getting him home will take me 3 days !! But....if that is what it takes...so be it !!