got N0 #4 & NO# 5 of the year

camotoy

no# 4 and 5 with my muzzleloader ,been wrapped up with hogs all weekend and week ,got 2 does saturday afternoon and got this 1 in the pic sunday evening and got another monday morning :shoot:

Attachments

• 000_0438 (2).jpg
    000_0438 (2).jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 365

Handgunner

I know this sounds like I'm hoping for a nightmare, but I wish we had a FEW hogs around here to hunt.

I wouldn't mind some of those hams for the pit! :p

Jim McRae

Delton said:
I know this sounds like I'm hoping for a nightmare, but I wish we had a FEW hogs around here to hunt.

I wouldn't mind some of those hams for the pit! :p
I'm w/ you Delton, I've never even seen a wild hog while sitting in a deer stand. But I would love to have a couple in the freezer.

Jim M.

Jim McRae

BTW, Way to go Camo, good year for you. I think you and Daddy Paul need to have us a big, wild game cookout. :cool:

Jim M.

H

HT2

Toy.....

Kill 'em brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill 'em !!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Don't stop now..... :p

Toffy

love/hate hogs

I too have a love/hate relationship with hogs. I love to hunt them. But if they are on my hunting property then the rule is that we take them 24/7, 365 days a year, by any means possible including the accelerator!

gabuckeye

Kerry
Wear em out!
We seem to have plenty of hogs right down the road from you this year also. One of the members took 5 in one hunt. Did it with only 4 shots. :speechles