Ready for Turkey season tobe Over

johnf

ive been quit smokin for well over a year, but im starting to crave them.im also very short tempered lately.i hate this!::gone: those little smilies chasin that other one reminds me of dogs chasin a hog.:crazy:the insanity sets in

Jester896

Senior Clown
Its slowed us down a little but we seem to still get one here and there.;):p

:rofl:...we waited to go late this am so turkey hunters could get out...got there and a saddle club was about to ride:huh: they seemed to think as soon as they got into the woods we could turn out:rofl::rofl:...you should have seen the look on the two pits...drool coming outta both sides of their mouth...wouldn't take those eyes off of them horses...we wound up 40 miles from there...that gave um enough head start :cool:

johnf

we dont even get the here an there property. its like all the woods are locked down.even what we thought we had lined up from early this year always seems to fall through.

Finally got to hit the woods with Koyote76 last night. We never got hands on anything but sure the dogs were in a mess of pigs in thicket in the river bottom.&6 kept saying her heard squealing but with my tinitus I never heard a thing. After nearly an hour we caught up dogs and Bill (BMC) was covered in blood..not briars this time . guess he was haing a midnight snack.:cheers: