2015 TBG Officer Nominations

markland

Alright we are getting down into the last month and still have some nomination positions open, we have to have at least 2 nominations for each position as no officer can run unopposed in the election. There can be more then 2 nominations, there is actually no limit to the number of nominations for each office but prior to mailing out ballots the 2 most qualified nominees will be put on the ballot. Several of the officers are not seeking re-election so we need some members to step up.
I am planning on getting out ballots around the end of June as we have to have them all mailed out by July 10 and returned by August 1st according to the by laws. Ballots will be read, election completed and officers notified during the month of August and will take office on September 1st.
I feel it should be every members duty to serve at least 1 term as an officer and support the organization and learn how it is run and offer their expertise and assistance with keeping this organization going.
Below is a list of the current nominees and office chosen at this time. Of course this is subject to change and will try to keep up with and post any changes as they occur so I will keep this thread active. Thanks

President
Todd Cook
Dennis Rice

Vice President
Chris Horsman
David Pumphrey

Secretary/Treasury
Jeff Hampton
Charles Petrie

Northern Zone Rep
Crispin Henry
Keith Sexton

Central Zone Rep
Dan Beckwith
Donnie Poole

Southern Zone Rep
Barry Duggan
Dendy Cromer

Last edited:

Al33

We are still in need of one more candidate for Sec. Treasure and one for VP. Dennis Rice will be running for Pres. along with Todd Cook.
Mark is in Missouri this week and will not be back until next week and is covered up with obligations. We are getting down to the wire for mailing out the ballots so if anyone wishes to run for either of these two remaining offices please let us know ASAP.

Thanks!!!!!

Shane Whitlock

Did we get enough candidates to move forward yet?

Shane Whitlock

Good deal, glad to see things moving forward.

Barry Duggan

For Southern zone rep, I am casting my vote for Dendy. He is much better than that other candidate.

charlie 2 arrow

For Sec. Treasurer, I'm casting my vote for Jeff Hamton! That other guy can't count to ten without takin his shoes off.

markland

OK I amended the list at the 1st post to show the additional nominees and will be working on getting ballots out soon.
Just need a quick BIO from each nominees and we are good!
Thanks Al for your help!