Trail camera

Bushnell seems to be a good camera most have good reviews finding deals on newer models seems hard to do. I haven't used a bushnell yet. There customer service seems to be decent use to be great have read some reviews that have indicated it has went down some. Glad there working for you

shdw633

Bushnell seems to be a good camera most have good reviews finding deals on newer models seems hard to do. I haven't used a bushnell yet. There customer service seems to be decent use to be great have read some reviews that have indicated it has went down some. Glad there working for you

I agree. I like Bushnell but their price always loses out to other cameras for me. For example, here is a link to a clearance sale Walmart is having right now on the Moutrie 900ixt no glow camera for $100. This is a great camera for that price. You can get three of these cameras for the same price as 2 of the bushnells. Hard to pass that up.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Moultrie-No-Glow-Game-Camera-W-900iXT/27582626

GTHunter007

I agree. I like Bushnell but their price always loses out to other cameras for me. For example, here is a link to a clearance sale Walmart is having right now on the Moutrie 900ixt no glow camera for $100. This is a great camera for that price. You can get three of these cameras for the same price as 2 of the bushnells. Hard to pass that up.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Moultrie-No-Glow-Game-Camera-W-900iXT/27582626

Walmart also does a very cheap warranty extension beyond manufacture warranty. You can buy 3 cameras and buy the warranty on one...Walmart can't distinguish between them.

The Bushnell is a nice option, just like you they always lose out because of price.

Normally Walmart has a deficient quilts grade built on there items to sell them cheaper. I have seen this a lot even though moultrie or who ever may manufacturer it they often and some times use different or cheaper parts to get the price walmart wants in order to sale them this way. When they would have certain guns made like a marlin 30-30 the end of the serial number would have a w indicating it was manufactured for walmart. I had problems with guns that where done like this. Gun stores recommended not to buy them quoting they use cheaper parts to get the price down and didn't have the quality or realiability others made by said company did. I ship at walmart but am careful what I buy. I do not buy electronics or guns at walmart some people may have had good results with cameras or other things from them however that's not where I would spend my money on them . If they work for y'all that's great I just wont myself to many issues there for me to take that risk.