Daughters' First Fish

Worley

Men I must say I am stoked for my two year old daughter. We carried the family yesterday afternoon in search of the shallow water crappie. We had a blast and my youngest caught her first fish. My other daughter who is 5 also was also honing her skills for the "mini-me classic" this weekend. And of course mom had to catch the biggest of the afternoon! Sure was a fun time with the family.

Attachments

• Copy of Sara First.JPG
    Copy of Sara First.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 862
  • Copy of Minnow Smile.JPG
    Copy of Minnow Smile.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 882
  • Copy of Family Fish.JPG
    Copy of Family Fish.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 874
  • Copy of Nora Fish.JPG
    Copy of Nora Fish.JPG
    78.8 KB · Views: 871

Gunny146

Nothin better man, nothin better. Thanks for sharing

Benito

Agreed.....what it's all about. That photo of your wife, with your daughter giving her a kiss, is priceless....

Worley

Family

Worley....Beautiful family. You are blessed. Cherish those times, they grow up fast!

Thanks bro for the kind words...I am learning to cherish everything.

Rippa Lip

perfection!

What a wonderful way for a family to spend time together! I'm happy for you and look forward to watching your girls grow up fishing with Daddy! My 3 year old daughter loves it , too!

Attachments

• Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 794

Worley

Fishing

What a wonderful way for a family to spend time together! I'm happy for you and look forward to watching your girls grow up fishing with Daddy! My 3 year old daughter loves it , too!

Man that is a sweet little girl you have there, maybe we can take the tribe fishing together sometime on Lanier.

that is awesome,i remember when my step daughter caught her first fish,it was a bass about a pound on her barbie rod and reel it was a joyful event,and i am just as proud of your daughter as i was of mine,that was a kodak moment for you and your daughter,and a memory that will last a lifetime.

Rippa Lip

Hey Worley,
We'd enjoy joining you. My wife doesn't fish but she likes laying in the sun while Lilly and I fish. Holler sometime if the shoe fits!
Take care of em
Bruce

Worley

Fishing

Hey Worley,
We'd enjoy joining you. My wife doesn't fish but she likes laying in the sun while Lilly and I fish. Holler sometime if the shoe fits!
Take care of em
Bruce

Hey I will...Looks like it might be a minute before my boating will resume, I just blew the top-end yesterday. But maybe we could do a day in the mountains. I have a place on a trout stream the girls play in water, and the ladies can stay in the sun...And we could carry the girls trout fishing, after they splash awhile..Have a great week!

coilee

That is awesome!!! Nothing better than your children catching fish and there excitement. I can remember when my son hooked his first. That was better to me than landing any fish

Reel Time

There is something about that first fish. Good job Dad for spending the time with the family. Kids + Fish = fun.

Cletus T.

How did I miss this one???? Things like this fire me up in a big time kind of way!

That is an awesome feeling when you child catches their first fish. My little daughter did it last year when she was 2. It was awesome! Worley you are one blessed man and it was a pleasure to get to meet you and your family at the Mini-Me. Keep them kids fishing brother……I know you will!

Sterling

Making some great memories there! I'm taking my little man here in just a bit...he's been asking when we are going fishing all winter long. Again, great memories bro!

olcaptain

Well done Dad! You have a beautiful family!!

warronl

The look of excitement on the face of your youngest daughter is priceless!!

Last edited:

Worley

Fish

Well done Dad! You have a beautiful family!!

Thanks bro, we may introduce her to carp fishing one day. You don't know a good golden fish instuctor do you? :bounce:

Latest posts