Youngest daughters on the board finally!

arrendale8105

Her oldest sister has killed one every year since she was 8 but I have struggled with my youngest. Last year we had one almost dead to rights when a coyote messed everything up. Not today! Heard at least 8 different birds gobbling on the roost but only a few after fly down. About 8:15 we had 2 hens work through the foodplot alone and eventually they moved on. At 9:30 we heard a gobble and I let out a soft series of yelps and got cut off. Sat still and eventually saw 3 red heads working out of the clearcut into the food plot. Got her positioned and told her to pick one out and let him have it. Bang flop. Dead bird! She was crying and squealing at the same time lol. Hopefully the first of many.

Promised her I’d get her one before I started taking her oldest sister this year. Now its time to get the oldest one to keep her streak alive.

She’s waited a long time to get one for me to get be able to post her pics on here like her sister. 8.5 inch beard and 1” spurs

WHAT A DAY!

Attachments

• IMG_6243.png
    IMG_6243.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_6242.png
    IMG_6242.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_6241.png
    IMG_6241.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6240.png
    IMG_6240.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • IMG_6239.png
    IMG_6239.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 85

deerslayer357

Congrats! Great memories, there.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Heck yeah ! Congrats young lady and dad !

slow motion

Congratulations all around. Good job Dad.

wvdawg

Staff member
Way to go!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo! Brother you are raising them right! :cheers: Way to go! Get them on a double:huh: