Jackson Reports??

SkeeterZX225

Water color/Temp?
Shad spawn?
Topwater bite?

Bass deep or shallow?

Have a club tourey and wont be able to make it up before Saturday.

Thanks for any info!

DeepweR

That report about nails every way to catch a fish anywhere in the world, lol what a crock of do!

SkeeterZX225

I saw Kens...was hoping for someone who has been there recently...Eric Perkins maybe?!

I have found that a lot of Kens reports are the same for the same time of year no matter what has been going on with the weather, etc.

Have seen reports of "clear water" when it has rained for days and the lakes are blown out!

wcbjr

Jackson Spots

Lake Jackson has been taken over by spotted bass . Their size has increased to where a 2 to 2 1/2 lb avg. limit is the norm . A ball head jig with a gr/pump/gr Zoom fineese worm with tail dyed chartreuse will get the job done . Fish pole marker with rock or rocky patches , rocky points and rocky banks . If the wind is blowing on them all the better .
Happy Hooking !!!

Bell_Man

it's still stained and very trashy. Fishing is decent & depends on what you are wanting to catch. Spots will get you the numbers. Go during the week and fish hump, rocks, points. Dont waste your time on the weekends as you will be run over by the jetskis and wakeboard boats.

Mistrfish

Was there yesterday and the water had a slight stain in most of the lake. I was bream fishing and was able to just see bedding bream. Seen a few small bass but had a large bass take a small bream off my flyrod. I havent fished for bass since April but as someone said a jig on the rocky points should produce. There was a toury either last weekend or the weekend before and 8 lbs won it.

SkeeterZX225

It took 9.13 to win our club tourney. Said he was shallow cranking laydowns. I had 3rd with 6.78. I threw pop-r's and flukes early, caught a bunch, but mostly small. Later when the crazies got on the water, I went to the back of the creeks and threw a weightless trickworms and shakey head around docks.
Water was 80 and fairly clear in the main lake, a little stained up thr rivers. But a good fishing color.
Was kind of slow overall.