NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
You recruited me into the movement, and my wife thanks you!:flag:

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
I lay the blame squarely on your shoulders Hillbilly!!! Thank you! I flat out love mine!

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Yep, Hillbilly and others on here are responsible for my Blackstone and my Akorn.
Many thanks.

Dub

I've somehow resisted the urge to add a Blackstone but I can see the great capacity and versatility of them.

I've also been wonder where Blues Brother was and how he was doing.

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I've somehow resisted the urge to add a Blackstone but I can see the great capacity and versatility of them.

I've also been wonder where Blues Brother was and how he was doing.

Dub, you like to cook too much not to have a Blackstone.

MOTS

I ordered a 28" off of Amazon last night. I've mulled over which size for weeks, from a 17" to a 36", it's mostly just me and the wife. I think NGS's fancy burger took several pounds off the trigger pull however! ;)

snookdoctor

Sincere thanks, NCH.
Blackstone makes a cast iron classic culinary cooker.:cheers:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered a 28" off of Amazon last night. I've mulled over which size for weeks, from a 17" to a 36", it's mostly just me and the wife. I think NGS's fancy burger took several pounds off the trigger pull however! ;)

It's just me and the wife now, and I wouldn't want anything but my 36". You can easily use it as a 17" or 28", but you can't use the 17" or 28" as a 36". :)

Dub

Dub, you like to cook too much not to have a Blackstone.

Well......there is is........sound logic. :bounce:

Guess I know what's on my Christmas gift short list from the wife. :banana:

Was gonna beg her for a shiny new K1500......but after seeing what you folks turn in with those Blackstone griddles I think she'll be the one begging me to fire it up. :love:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Well......there is is........sound logic. :bounce:

Guess I know what's on my Christmas gift short list from the wife. :banana:

Was gonna beg her for a shiny new K1500......but after seeing what you folks turn in with those Blackstone griddles I think she'll be the one begging me to fire it up. :love:

You'll never regret it.

Studawg170

Well I am now in the club with a 17" and a 36"

Dub

Well cook something and post pictures.

Same thing I wanted to tell Messican Squawker....,"Shut up....cook yer own....and post up".

Dude comes in here talking junk about other's stuff like he's some type of cooking wizard but doesn't have the grit to post his own.

Same type of behavior we see from folks who are all kinda butthurt about the Presidential election....yet they didn't bother to vote. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I still haven't pulled the trigger on a one of those Blackstone's....I just don't have a need for it that I can't fairly easily address with skillets. I only cook for a small family, though....if I had a larger crowd then I'd do it.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got my daughter and son in law a 17" for Christmas for them to use camping. They have not used it yet but the tent camp with two grandsons and are waiting on warmer seasons.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
It took me a while but I took the plunge. Now that I got one it rains all the time and I can't get outside to use it.

Bream Pole

I may get a camping 17" Just me and the wife and not sure what I would cook on it. Its too simple for us to just get out the frying pan for eggs and we usually do bacon in micro wave. HOwever 17 is not a big investment. can do fish and stuff on it. I almost bought one when Walmart had them around $50 in fact ordered but order got messed up and then sale was gone.

Studawg170

Now I cook plenty of stuff....and Dub I have posted with you on other forums.....

I just dont know how to post pics on here and I dont have an off site picture storage place online to do so......But perhaps I need to work on that

pikehunter

I set my new 36"-er up yesterday..Cannot wait to get cooking on it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It took me a while but I took the plunge. Now that I got one it rains all the time and I can't get outside to use it.

That's why I keep mine on my porch. :)