Need help

Chadx1981

Just curious I have a sd card that won't let me view pics when I put it in camera it says it's full I've tried 2 different computers @ iPad went to cvs to use there system still no luck. Before I left camera I checked 3 days in a row & it was working fine. My only guess is that it locked up when it went to full capacity,does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Chad

BlackEagle

Banned
Ditch that SD card and get a new one. Don't buy the cheap ones either. It happens.

Good luck.

7mmMag

I had to put a piece of tape over the lock on the side of the sd card to get the computer to read it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Just curious I have a sd card that won't let me view pics when I put it in camera it says it's full I've tried 2 different computers @ iPad went to cvs to use there system still no luck. Before I left camera I checked 3 days in a row & it was working fine. My only guess is that it locked up when it went to full capacity,does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Chad

Chad,
Some trail cams and cameras have different formatting and will not read. If you tried the card reader and it still doesn't work, then i agree with the other guys about ditching the cards. Also, be sure the class card you have will work with the trail cam.

BuckNasty83

Thanks,
Chad

Try an SD card recovery app or program

Chadx1981

Ive viewed pics from this camera and card a many of times even the three days before I left it I checked it each day. I think it filled up and it's locked up for some reason. Prolly should ditch it. What app is that?

shdw633

I think the program is called Recuva

shdw633

What do u download the app to my phone doesn't do cards

I have it on my laptop but you can put it on a desktop as well. Your not going to be able to fix it via your phone. This program will only allow you to get the data off the card and then your just going to have to get another SD card to replace it, but at least you'll have the pics.....hopefully.