Georgia needs Spring Bear season

GA DAWG

Most folks you talk to. After killing one. They don't plan on killing another. I've heard it hundreds of times. Most places bears are. You can't get the 4 wheeler into to get em out. The 2 bear limit is to late. Its the state trying to play catch up. Which ain't gonna work. That's how I see it anyhow. Just like deer. By the time the state puts lower limits on our doe population. Its gonna be to late also. The numbers will be so low. If we kill any doe the numbers will continue to fall. I didn't even have to get a degree to think this up. Gotta kinda plan for the future. You know. Look down the rd! :)

shakey gizzard

Most folks you talk to. After killing one. They don't plan on killing another. I've heard it hundreds of times. Most places bears are. You can't get the 4 wheeler into to get em out. The 2 bear limit is to late. Its the state trying to play catch up. Which ain't gonna work. That's how I see it anyhow. Just like deer. By the time the state puts lower limits on our doe population. Its gonna be to late also. The numbers will be so low. If we kill any doe the numbers will continue to fall. I didn't even have to get a degree to think this up. Gotta kinda plan for the future. You know. Look down the rd! :)

Spot on!:cool:

Banned
Hes no idiot, but like me, he would love to experience what you guys are complaining about.........Sorry, but if the bear was on my back porch, I dont think he would have ever made it out of the yard;)

I agree that there should be more time to hunt bears AND they should be hunted over bait. BUT, that said, I thought they just increase the harvest to 2 bears from 1? If they did, then they just DOUBLED it!
I am no bear hunter so I may be wrong and it wouldn't be the first time for that.............just sayin

There is a lot of us here in the NG Mountains that live in some still pretty wild areas I have bear deer turkeys and sometimes even coyotes in my back yard,I could but don't kill em almost every day.The way I look at it I moved in on them.

JWilson

Does anyone know if they dropped the limit back down to one bear or is it still going to be a two bear limit

Coon Dog

Too funny

This is funny him venting like this they like baby hogs better than deer I think yotes are killing way more deer than bears I thank a bear would get a fawn if they walked up on it but I dont think they are stalking deer like they are hogs you got to be mt smart to no this more food for bear in a bunch of pigglets than 1 fawn I could go on and on and tell you lots yes there is alot of bears I agree but the yotes are hurting more than the bears as far as animal population I was going to post on here before now but somthing happend this mourning on chestatee wma I was turkey hunting walking down a road saw a bear around 300 ibs in a field I had a fawn distress call just for this I tried to call him in he would look my way and stand up and look but would not come 150 yards to me I was on the edge of field and wind was good and watched him for 15 min but he did not like the sound oh but you no there was alot of fresh hog sign there looking more for them pigs than a little deer I guarantee you

Latest posts