Amazing Pencil Drawing

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Below is an incredible pencil drawing by DiegoKoi. That is what you call talent right there! :cool:

Sensazioni.jpg

Him working on it.

qualche_anno_fa___by_diegokoi-dbfo0p3.jpg

Silver Britches

That is awesome, do you know how long it took?

Not sure. Simply look up DiegoKoi. You'll find him. Dude has incredible talent.

I used to draw a lot when I was younger, even won a few art contests way back then, but I have nowhere near the talent of this guy. That is talent.

sinclair1

Not sure. Simply look up DiegoKoi. You'll find him. Dude has incredible talent.

I used to draw a lot when I was younger, even won a few art contests way back then, but I have nowhere near the talent of this guy. That is talent.

I had interest in it in school, but realized I was mediocre at best. One of my classmates is in Hollywood doing comic books to this day. He was super talented and is actually the first one to tell me that I was trying to be too perfect :bounce:

Silver Britches

Drawing in school is what helped me get through the day! :rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
That is amazing.

NOYDB

BANNED
All the art talent in the family skipped over me to land on my younger brother. I took drafting in high school to learn how to use tools to draw a straight line. He got a scholarship in Art to go to college. I took a couple years on piano and still find chopsticks a challenge. He would pick up instruments and be proficient in two weeks then get bored and move on to the next instrument. He was good at the graphic art too. He would sell his collages for hundreds of dollars each for pocket change at school. He won a nationwide design contest and a design job after school. I didn't. No romance in being a systems analyst.