Reports

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Nice haul. What did you scribble out on the bottom right of the pic? Just curious. Or maybe that's why you scribbled it out? Lol

Gaducker

Yall see where the bird counts were better than they have EVER been in the miss flyway?

DRBugman85

Yall see where the bird counts were better than they have EVER been in the miss flyway?
Not ever.Back in the 70s we shot a lot of Mallard,grays pintail and cans every day.The habitat disappeared and the hunters came out by the thousands and it's happening there now. The Internet has ruin the hunting on WMAS and open marshes there. Never seen so many trying to find a place to hunt never.Iv been going for 28 years and it's crazy with Internet hunters now.And I'm hunting private land and they still poach because they are entitled.

BP1994

Just left Northeastern Vermont this morning where everything is starting to freeze over for the winter. Saw lots of big groups of birds pushing south, will be sure to check my duck hole tomorrow.

andyparm

Good numbers in SELA this past weekend. Shot limits Saturday Sunday and Monday. Back to the East Coast this weekend where we'll more than likely be hoping for offshore fishing weather...

Core Lokt

Core Lokt, I haven't been on any of the lakes, but I saw a good number of birds headed to feed on some of the plantations east of you this morning.

I saw good numbers Friday but boats have been running the lake non stop. Just don't understand why people have to run the same duck they look at the day before. By Saturday I'm sure they will be on all the private ponds around the area.

I guess scouting with binoculars is a thing of the past... Good luck to all that go Saturday and those that are already hunting.

deast1988

I saw Redheads on a pond in middle ga today must've got lost.

There's a 1000birda in a swamp we pick up lots in year after year. More birds I've seen then last several years.

Not goin to shoot it again opening weekend like years past.

Let the river, hope the river hammers first few days. Last few years numbers of birds opening week have gone up 500/700 just from local pressure around us. But at this point we have more birds at this point then last 4years.

Mostly woodies, have heard quacking An seen teal get up.

This should be a hammer hunt for the 14/18guns that normally come.