Po Boy Archery Sunday July 30th

jt12

Okay everyone its time!!! If you're just practicing for the upcoming archery season or getting ready for the ASA Classic in Cullman, we have y'all covered. Here's a couple of ideas we have in hopes of making the tournament just a little more interesting for everyone. Have you every shot a deer only to realize the buck of a lifetime was standing right under your nose and you didn't even know it until you spooked him when you shot. Well come Sunday it just might happen to you because somewhere on the coarse there's a monster buck hiding. If you see him you can opt to shoot him over the obvious target for a chance to get some bonus points. Example a 5 becomes an 8, an 8 becomes a 10, a 10 becomes a 12 and a 12 becomes a 14. Also the bird wants in on the action so I'm sure he'll be offering some extra points but you know he wants your arrows. For those of you who haven't shot with us the bird is a crazy pink flamingo wondering around the range. So come on over and get in on the fun. Causal registration 9 to 3, concessions will be available.

For more information contact Troy at 478-232-9889.

jt12

The coarse is set and it has a variety of distances. I got a good look at that sneaky buck tonight and I hope y'all don't over look him come Sunday because there's definitely some extra points on him. Also that crazy Bird will be giving you two different options to help your score but you can only choose one. Don't forget about the Sniper Shot, there's still $200 to be had. Hope to see y'all Sunday.
Forgot to mention the address: 1636 Price Rd Wrightsville Georgia. P.S. if you're coming from Wrightsville stay on Hwy 319 North. You could take Cross Cedar Rd but don't, it's much easier going 319.