Po Boy Archery tournament 6/25/23

jt12

Let’s do this. We will be hosting a tournament on Sunday June the 25th. It will be a casual registration starting at 8:30- 3:00. This will be a great warmup for the ASA ProAm in Metropolis Illinois the following week. I will do my very best to mimic what you can expect to see in Metropolis.

It’ll also be a awesome opportunity for all you Indians who just want a challenge and beat up on your friends. Plus if you’re a hunter it’s about that time to start getting ready for this upcoming bow season and this setup should be just what the doctor ordered.

$$$$ cash paybacks or just shoot for fun. Concession will be available. For more information contact me (Troy) 478-232-9889. I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated.

1392 Price Rd
Wrightsville, Ga

jt12

Let’s do this. We will be hosting a tournament on Sunday June the 25th. It will be a casual registration starting at 8:30- 3:00. This will be a great warmup for the ASA ProAm in Metropolis Illinois the following week. I will do my very best to mimic what you can expect to see in Metropolis.

It’ll also be a awesome opportunity for all you Indians who just want a challenge and beat up on your friends. Plus if you’re a hunter it’s about that time to start getting ready for this upcoming bow season and this setup should be just what the doctor ordered.

$$$$ cash paybacks or just shoot for fun. Concession will be available. For more information contact me (Troy) 478-232-9889. I’ll be sure to keep everyone updated.

1392 Price Rd
Wrightsville, Ga
Just finished staking the course and we’re ready for next Sunday. This course should be a great one to get you ready Metropolis or the upcoming hunting season. Either way you shouldn’t be disappointed. Hope to see everyone next weekend.