Am I too easily excited??

TripleXBullies

This is the private-ish lake in my neighborhood. It's decent size, by no means a pond. I catch a few 4-6lbers a month for the last couple of years now. It never gets old....

I screen my videos for Youtube as I do for this site. Just in case there's a question, my buddy says "Did you see that??!!" at the beginning. I had to listen to it a couple of times to make sure it wasn't bad language.

red neck richie

Not at all you remind me of myself. That is awesome. I'm telling you those neighborhood ponds can have some giants in them.

Scout'nStripers

Great videos TripleX! I get like that all the time. There's been a few times when I've been fishing and got so excited I literally felt like I was going to have a heart attack and had to sit down and calm down.

TripleXBullies

Here's my wife with a Texas rigged ribbon tail worm. I've been getting on to her about not setting the hook, so she yanks and runs 20 feet back from shore.

TripleXBullies

I just watched the catfish video on Youtube for the first time.... and just as I lift the catfish up, you can see a fish surface in the water right behind him. Maybe it's the Loch Ness Monster.....

That's a fine lookin' boat you've got there. :cheers:

StriperrHunterr

Nope. The one we managed to hook up with and boat last night had me shaking for a few minutes. Like Cletus' signature line says, "Whatever you do, do it with passion," or something to that effect. If you're not on an adrenaline high when fighting a fish, or surrounded by top water fish going off, I suggest you take up something else, or check yourself for adrenaline resistance or endocrine problems.

Your wife sets the hook like mine! Enjoy the farm pond/sandpit type fishing. Some really big Lunkers may be lurking them there waters. GOOD LUCK FRIEND.........ALL FOR GOD

TripleXBullies

Your wife sets the hook like mine! Enjoy the farm pond/sandpit type fishing. Some really big Lunkers may be lurking them there waters. GOOD LUCK FRIEND.........ALL FOR GOD

She lost a 5 pounder on a crank bait a few weeks ago. Obviously didn't need a hook set but she just started winding as fast as she could after a strike pretty close to the boat. He popped right off....