Brush Guard Advice Wanted...(Pics are a bonus!)

Greene728

Looking to install a brush guard on my 2015 Ram 3500. I want protection, but also something that looks good. I've had a couple very close calls with the whitetail variety lately and just got me to considering this. These new diesels are packed with radiators in the front too that aint cheap! Anybody here have any recommendations good or bad? The two I'm currently looking at are as follows.

1. Ranch Hand Legend Series. $549 Amazon
2. SteelCraft HD Series. Amazon $474

I'm leaning toward the SteelCraft obviously for price. But it also has very good reviews on a few different sites, as well as looks better than the RH to me due to the crossbars on the main grill section.

Again, pics, input (good and bad) are welcome!

Thanks all!

FootLongDawg

Just a heads up. I don't know about Dodge in reguards to waning sensors(collision), but on my 14 Chev. 1500, the brush guards I looked at interfered with the sensors. The last time I asked, the brush guard dealers said they now have some sort of a fix, but I did not like what they told me.

Greene728

Just a heads up. I don't know about Dodge in reguards to waning sensors(collision), but on my 14 Chev. 1500, the brush guards I looked at interfered with the sensors. The last time I asked, the brush guard dealers said they now have some sort of a fix, but I did not like what they told me.

Thanks!
I have heard of this also, but my truck doesn't have the sensory in the front.

mossyoakpro

I vote Ranch Hand....I have a good friend in Law Enforcement and his police cruiser is an F150. He was heading to a call one evening and out of nowhere steps a deer....he smacked her running nearly 75 miles an hour and all the damage done was some fender and hood damage from the guard being pushed into the truck. Without the Ranch hand it would have been a total loss I'm sure. All of my vehicles now have those guards on them just from his first hand experience with them.

Best of luck!!!

Greene728

I vote Ranch Hand....I have a good friend in Law Enforcement and his police cruiser is an F150. He was heading to a call one evening and out of nowhere steps a deer....he smacked her running nearly 75 miles an hour and all the damage done was some fender and hood damage from the guard being pushed into the truck. Without the Ranch hand it would have been a total loss I'm sure. All of my vehicles now have those guards on them just from his first hand experience with them.

Best of luck!!!

Thanks. This seems to be the common consensus. I'm leaning toward the RH now as it seems its worth the extra cash.

T-N-T

I like road armour bumpers.
But they don't have to full brush guard coverage
They also blow your prices out of the water. That's why I don't have on installed

T-N-T

I was wrong. They do offer what you want. But it's still crazy prices

0de2d633e3fc104912a3dbf1dd5c5eb1.jpg

408r2b-nw.jpg

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Another vote for ranch hand, had one on my 96 K1500 until I totalled the truck and the car that turned in front of me!

T-N-T

I think I am about to bite the bullet on a Ranch hand Legend Series Bullnose replacement bumper on my ram 2500.

Firescooby

Buckstop!!! This is what I've got except my truck is blue.
C5OB011fx_l.jpg

T-N-T

Ranch hand bullnose I put on today

IMG_20170317_172052.jpg