*My Weekend in the Woods* / Pics of 10-Point Added*

lipsticker

I appreciate the pics and kind words there Cleatus..and you are right I do make a good windbreaker on a crisp 4 wheeler ride. Glad you got to see him, and sad you missed him, but at least someone you know harvested him. We'll get you one like that soon!! It took me 26 years of hunting, heart ache and heart break to put that one on the road to glory...Thanks again and glad to have had you there to get the pics of the 8 pt.

dog1

My Weekend by CT

Great story! Sorry you didn't get that deer but glad for your friend also. I've been there and done that. You'll have memories for a life time. dog1

david w.

man oh man i wonder how long it took cletus to type all that?

Cletus T.

I appreciate the pics and kind words there Cleatus..and you are right I do make a good windbreaker on a crisp 4 wheeler ride. Glad you got to see him, and sad you missed him, but at least someone you know harvested him. We'll get you one like that soon!! It took me 26 years of hunting, heart ache and heart break to put that one on the road to glory...Thanks again and glad to have had you there to get the pics of the 8 pt.

Thereyou are Rhettro.....glad to see you weigh in since you are the STAR of the story!!!! Again.....I'm glad you dropped ole big boy!

Cletus T.

man oh man i wonder how long it took cletus to type all that?

Not too long....I know I get carried away with the words sometimes.......but I got to tell the whole story and that takes a bunch of words sometimes!

Thanks for reading and sticking with it!

david w.

Not too long....I know I get carried away with the words sometimes.......but I got to tell the whole story and that takes a bunch of words sometimes!

Thanks for reading and sticking with it!

no complaints here cletus i like to read these things and thanks for sharing with us:clap:

ArmyTaco

I know your pain. My first deer seen hunting last year was a buck and it didnt pan out at all. Its alot harder to shoot a real one vs the one I sling arrows at in the yard.

Latest posts