Big Weekend, My Son Got his First Deer

basshappy

BANNED
Me too. His excitement over the last few months has reminded me of myself when I was a kid and couldn’t sleep for a week before opening day.

I am 50 and I was so excited for my boy and I and our opening day this season! LOL. I mean, I barely slept the Saturday night in our van before our opening day on the Sunday. Boy was asleep and I was checking wind, thinking of where to post up, laid out our gear outside, and then up rubbing fresh pine on our boots and inside them, etc. LOL

Duff

Man, what a family weekend!!! Congrats to all, especially the young ones!!!

HD28

That's so great!!
That's what I wanted in my life, but sadly was not to be, but I love to see it for others!
Congrats to you and your family and here's to many more great days like that!
:cheers:

Triple C

Dadgum!!! That's a weekend to last a lifetime. Doesn't get any better than that. Those special few days will be talked about for decades to come.

Congrats to all!!!

DSGB

Ya'll put a hurtin on em for sure! Congrats all around on some great bucks!

ghadarits

Looks like it was a great weekend. I bet you were worn out!!
You'll look back on this weekend for the rest of your life with fond memories.

wvdawg

Staff member
Weekend to remember! Mighty fine bucks all around! Congrats all.

fullstrut

Good Lawd! You have some serious competition with that crew. Beautiful Bucks. Congrats to all of you. Nothing better than this. Great memories. Proud for you and your Family.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Fantastic deer and family! Congrats! Keep it up!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
WOOHOO! X…….dang I lost count! Y’all got some great bucks on the ground and the little man has joined the ranks! Surely What it’s all about! Good on you sir! :cheers:

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova

NCMTNHunter,​

I made sure to read all of the previous posts in this thread and I now have a smile as wide as the state of Texas. You have an awesome family and it shows in your photos with all of the smiling faces involved.

You and your entire family are very BLESSED in every aspect of deer hunting. Thanks for sharing such wonderful times being had by all of you. Congratulations to all of you on such wonderful accomplishments. :cheers:

slow motion

Heck yeah. Great bucks all around. Congratulations to your whole family.

Back40hunter

Now that’s a family tradition right there! Congratulations to all! Hope you have plenty of freezer space