Big Weekend, My Son Got his First Deer

NCMTNHunter

This kid has been wound up for months about the thought of getting to deer hunt this year. He has drove me crazy asking when deer season is. He has practiced shooting and proved that he was ready to carry a gun. He has never had it in him to be patient or quiet for more than about 5 seconds but he turned that around this year and had his heart set on killing a deer. It all came together for him Saturday evening when he made a 60 yard shot on this buck. It ran about 30 yards, stopped and stood still for a few seconds (felt like 10 minutes) and dropped. This kid has been on cloud nine ever since.

IMG_3675.jpeg

On top of that his Mom and Sister piled up a couple nice bucks this weekend too. This crowd worked me to death this weekend!

IMG_3672.jpegIMG_3676.jpeg

jaydawg

Dang what a bunch of nice bucks!…congrats to all the killas, especially on the first deer…what a start!…you have a family of sharpshooters there….cousin?:p

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
It doesn’t get much better than that ! Congrats to the whole family !

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
In my experience, a family that hunts together stays together.
Congratulations to you all.

NCMTNHunter

Dang what a bunch of nice bucks!…congrats to all the killas, especially on the first deer…what a start!…you have a family of sharpshooters there….cousin?:p
Yeah deer horns will bring family out of the woodpile quicker than hitting the power ball