Ok.... My turn to BRAG!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
BOOM! WOOHOO! I’ve enjoyed watching him grow and this is one of those big ones! X2 on him being a successful adult! He’s got everything going for him and that begins with dad! You should be proud and Id be bragging too! :rockon:

BowSniper

Definitely something to be proud of Slayer. Congrats to him on a fantastic bow buck! Good job raising a young man. The world needs more like you both

BowSniper

Duff

That’s awesome stuff slayer!

It’s been a while, but I remember what it felt like to do it all on my on, with a bow. That boy is feeling good!

Congratulations on the first of many young man!

Worley

Heck yeah, great accomplishment for that young man….and a fine solo buck! Congrats to to both of you…

tcward

On my 15 year old kid. Little Slayer has killed a pile of deer & pigs over the years from crossbows to rifles. And is quite the fisherman! But the work he has put into his bow is what has been so impressive! Daily shooting all spring & summer long to get himself up to a 70lb pull. He's had so many opportunities since the season came but something always happened. He's hunted with nothing else! Well, not this morning! He FINALLY connected!! As soon as I walked up to him, he gave me the biggest fist pump followed by screaming "BOOM"! I know the work he's put in for this moment. Now he gets to skin the head and do his own skull mount.
View attachment 1271262
View attachment 1271263
Yes sir! That’s what it is all about! Nice work!

44magpastor

On my 15 year old kid. Little Slayer has killed a pile of deer & pigs over the years from crossbows to rifles. And is quite the fisherman! But the work he has put into his bow is what has been so impressive! Daily shooting all spring & summer long to get himself up to a 70lb pull. He's had so many opportunities since the season came but something always happened. He's hunted with nothing else! Well, not this morning! He FINALLY connected!! As soon as I walked up to him, he gave me the biggest fist pump followed by screaming "BOOM"! I know the work he's put in for this moment. Now he gets to skin the head and do his own skull mount.
View attachment 1271262
View attachment 1271263
Beautiful! Congratulations

Baroque Brass

Congratulations to you both. You’re doing a fine job raising that young man and teaching him about the outdoors and hunting and fishing. Too many kids would rather play video games.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Very cool. I have watched that young man grow up on here. Congratulations Slayers. That kid is going to be a successful adult

Me too and I remember every one of those deer he killed. Lil Slayer has a good daddy showing him the ropes. :rockon:

Jim Boyd

Giant congrats!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats to both of you! You’ve raised a fine young man!