Sometimes the chips just fall in your favor!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Thanks everyone! So many chips fell into place it is truly remarkable.
That's a great first buck. Big enough that he gives you a nice rack to put on the wall or hold in your hands but not so big that you can't get a better one with your next buck.
You nailed it too brother! My cousins rule is just that! Whatever buck you kill, the next one should be bigger. Tag out on does if you wish!

bany

Proud for ya Brother!! Been a long time watching for you to get it done and you got a good one! Thanks for the story too, you won’t forget this one.

buckpasser

Woohoo!!!! Congrats! This is a thread I’ve been anticipating for a long time. Great buck! Great story! Excellent work! Excellent shot!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Woohoo!!!! Congrats! This is a thread I’ve been anticipating for a long time. Great buck! Great story! Excellent work! Excellent shot!
Thanks passer and everyone else round this campfire! I’ve been anticipating it too! The whole trip was Perfect!
It’s crazy, but this whole laying on the ground thing has me hooked! I’ll be using it a lot in the future. I just hope my cousin Ricky doesn’t get upset I’m not in one of his stands:bounce:

I honestly thought using a rifle would maybe lessen the enormity of it all……..nope, not one bit! That .308 is a bad dude! It’s different and surely easier than slinging a stick, but still no easy task to kill a deer!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Great hunt !!! Glad you got him very well deserved! Now it's time to put a Georgia buck down.
Man I want to go so bad, but I’ve probably got 80#s of meat to deal with first! My Mexican neighbor always brings us food so I called him over to my cooler this AM. You should have seen the look on his face when I gave him a bag of deboned hind quarter and shoulder! My son and I will process it all tomorrow(minus grinding) and I’ve got a few folks wanting some. I plan to be hunting next week!

BTW-if anyone wants some Kentucky venison, please send me a PM. I am happy to share my good fortune! Seriously hit me up!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Finally! Well done, a handsome buck and a great story to boot. So happy for you! :rockon: