1st bow buck!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man yes!!!!! That's a feeling that's hard to replace. Sumn about letting that arrow fly that just does it.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats, great job! :cheers:

Jim Boyd

Heck yeah!!!!!

Love it!

Giant congrats!!!!!

Worley

Yessir, fine buck and ya even get some of the best jerky coming soon. Welcome to the never ending pursuit of these wonderful critters.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
It really sank in this am while sitting in a stand and being on cloud 9.…..I could not stop reliving the moment. Killing a deer with a bow is hard, and hard core! Many thanks given to the Lord who made this possible. Headed back in a few hours and looking forward to next year already.

Duff

Awesome!!! First of many to come!

Congratulations!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Awesome!!! First of many to come!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations on your first bow kill!
Technically it’s my second, But the first was kind of a mess. This time it really went as good as I could have hoped. I did sling a second arrow, which would have been an “X”, but the first one would have been good enough. When I first saw him he Was at 20ish. But When I turned back to him and drew back, he had gon about 10 yards further and was facing directly away from me.…..I had to totally refocus my eyes to where he was. It got intense cause I was running out of light within seconds. I had to look outside my sight once to get my bearings and almost let down, It was like it just lined up and the bow let the arrow go with no conscious effort on my part….until THWACK!! Then I knew it was real and he hit the dirt! Wow is about all I can say other than the obvious, I cannot wait to have another encounter with a deer while I’m holding my bow!