Favorite rock songwriters

ambush80

Kris Krisstofferson has had a great career writing music. This guy was also an Officer in the Army where he was a Ranger and Helicopter pilot

Great writer. Sometimes I feel like he has too much story crammed into one song. I think it seems that way because of the way that songs are consumed today, fast cuts and hooks. It's songwriting from a bygone time.

Sunday Morning Coming down is gospel.

This one's good, too.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Great writer. Sometimes I feel like he has too much story crammed into one song. I think it seems that way because of the way that songs are consumed today, fast cuts and hooks. It's songwriting from a bygone time.

Sunday Morning Coming down is gospel.

This one's good, too.

My favorite song of his is Loving Her Was Easier. I was going to post it but I can't embed a video from a mobile device

Backlasher82

Y'all got a lot of the greats but nobody mentioned Frank Zappa, Lowell George, Freddie Mercury, Pete Townsend, Ray Davies, or Elvis Costello.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm going to add one of the best and you guys won't admit it but it is one of the best songs ever written,,,, Down By the River,,,, Neil Young,,,,

I hope Neil Young will remember,

A Southern man don't need him around anyhow.

RVZ said that.

::ke::bounce:

red neck richie

Eddie Van Halen or Ted Nugent. Hot for teacher. Gotta love wango tango or wang dang sweet poontang. I like to listen to that during the rut.

Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Sir Ivan Morrison