More Fortner art work !!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Congrats again Larry. I had a feeling you would love Chris' work:)

Man you do know its almost time to head NW again right????

RAYM

That's an amazing mount!!! Chris does the best work I have ever seen, that's why he will always have my business

GA DAWG

Great deer. Great job. I guess I ever kill another big enough to mount. He will do it.

Sundays Money

Congrats again Larry. I had a feeling you would love Chris' work:)

Man you do know its almost time to head NW again right????

I'm ready been slingin some arrows
I was headed to the MO lease again for the holiday weekend but had to wrk Friday and it's a long haul for 3 days. Was originally off on fri but that fell through.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I'm ready been slingin some arrows
I was headed to the MO lease again for the holiday weekend but had to wrk Friday and it's a long haul for 3 days. Was originally off on fri but that fell through.

same here...I'm ready.

Trying to schedule a MO visit before season. We will see

sman

Wonderful buck and mount!

Budda

Fortner is amazing at his work. His yôunger brother is learning as well and does pretty good too. Thems some good folk.

shooterinthefeild3

Fortner and his crew do a awesome job! My bobcat mount looks amazing, heck all his work is top notch!

DSGB

Beautiful buck and excellent job on the mount!

Meriwether Mike

Nice buck and taxidermy work! He will hang nice!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Big Congrats on a fine NE Stud Larry , and another beautiful job Chris !

7mm REM MAG

Great deer and mount!

triton196

nice buck fortner does good work ive had ducks mounted and my cousin got a bass mounted best by far ive seen and he will drive and meet people in the middle. i like how he updates you through the process and sends pics. also the turn around time isnt to bad considering the amount of work he does. id recommend him anyday and i plan on using him from here on out.