Tactacam solo problems

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
So I got my first tactacam solo(the cheapest one). Having problems and it seems the button is unresponsive. It won’t do anything other than vibrate if I take the sd card out. It won’t power down on its own either…..suppose to if it sits idle more than 3 minutes. I downloaded he firmware update but without the button working, it won’t take it. It’ll turn on, but then nothing. I got ultra extreme 64mb sd cards, formatted them properly too. One time I was able to get it to blink, vibrate and appear to record, but it stopped after about 5 seconds. Did that one more time, but then nothing again.

Anyone ever send one in for repair? I think that’s where I’m at….any help is greatly appreciated!
B

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I ended up submitting for an RMA, and I have a number but no shipping instructions yet they said they’re reviewing my case

No peekin

That card is much bigger than they suggest, I believe 32 is biggest and it can be temperamental with certain batteries. A friend had your problem and I changed card and better batteries, worked fine thereafter.

Latest posts