Flies

rospaw

This might just be "good old country liven" but would like to cut down on the fly population around my house/shop. Problem is not inside it's outside. Have cattle 1500' from me on two sides. I was in tractor supply and saw ALL KINDS of fly stuff. What works? Any plants help? Any home rem? Thanks
P.s I'll take flies over Roswell ga living ANY DAY OF THE WEEK! :biggrin2:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Golden Malrin from Tractor Supply is what I use around the chicken pen. Just follow the directions. Works very well.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Golden Malrin from Tractor Supply is what I use around the chicken pen. Just follow the directions. Works very well.

That and my dad had some kind of bag trap they when into that caught them.
I use golden malrin also.

Capt Quirk

rospaw

Thanks for the tips :cool:

Does the Golden Malrin have an odor? or?
Still want to be able to sit out side on the porch.

xlr8ngn

Maxforce Fly Spot Bait. This is the best stuff ever for flies. They die almost instantly and it lasts.

Big7

The Oracle
2 liter coke bottle half full of sugar water will work
for all kinds of bugs.

Put them away from the house to draw them away.

Once they get in, they can't get out.

Works on bees too..

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
What's with the clear bottle of water or a ziplock bag full of water. I had an older lady tell me it keeps the flys away. Seen the jars last weekend at Fred's peanut stand in Helen. I tried the ziplock bag over my back door but still got flys in the house

oops1

Buzzard Expert
What's with the clear bottle of water or a ziplock bag full of water. I had an older lady tell me it keeps the flys away. Seen the jars last weekend at Fred's peanut stand in Helen. I tried the ziplock bag over my back door but still got flys in the house

I've heard it's supposed to resemble a hornets nest..it didn't work for me either

T-N-T

Had a guy tell me he used golden Marlin to poison yotes. Says a dab will do. So beware of your other animals if you use it.

Latest posts