Jimbo formally gone...and won't coach Saturday

SpotandStalk

Who you want

I was hoping they could finally get someone to accept the position at UT and we could steal him. ::ke::bounce:

I'd rather Fuente or maybe Frost than Taggart. I really wish they'd at least take a shot at Franklin from Penn St.

tjl1388

I was hoping they could finally get someone to accept the position at UT and we could steal him. ::ke::bounce:

I'd rather Fuente or maybe Frost than Taggart. I really wish they'd at least take a shot at Franklin from Penn St.

No more Frost

BuckNasty83

I like Franklin too. Her can flat out coach and has done more with less, better than about anyone. I believe he is from Pennsylvania though

Duff

He'll have to change his methods of running the program, or A&M will be in trouble on down the line. I would hope that they didn't additionally commit to some outlandish buyout if they have to let him go. Don't get me wrong...he may be the best coach you've had...but he ain't no Nick Saban.

Ten years for $75 million. Please let this be a good hire. ::;

It better be a good hire.

Outlandish buyout? Read where every red cent is owed to him. If he doesn't win a game, A&M has to pay him $21,000 a day for a decade. What in the world were they thinking?