Ga HS State Championship Avatar Bet

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I take it the game will be played on Friday night.

MCBUCK

Rome 35 Georgia Tech 17

Gajbird

GHSA Day 2 tickets needed

I desperately need tickets to the GHSA day 2 Mercedes benz tickets if anybody has any for sale

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Probably be pretty cheap. They have moved the games to the campus of the higher seeded team. From what I have read there will be no tickets on sell at the game for the CC v North Gwinnet game.

marknga

GONetwork Member
I am looking for tickets also. Rome vs Warner Robins.

I have been going to games at the MAC for 45 years. I have seen crowds of 20,000 for Northside High vs Warner Robins. To think they aren't going to start selling tickets at the gate til 6:45 Friday night is bordering on stupid.
Go Big RED
Go Demons.

SpotandStalk

I am looking for tickets also. Rome vs Warner Robins.

I have been going to games at the MAC for 45 years. I have seen crowds of 20,000 for Northside High vs Warner Robins. To think they aren't going to start selling tickets at the gate til 6:45 Friday night is bordering on stupid.
Go Big RED
Go Demons.

Not sure about this game but for single a they are honoring all tickets sold in Atl and also selling a certain amount at the gate.

The tickets for MB Stadium are being let in an hour earlier than the cheaper tickets sold at the gate. If you'll look on FB you may be able to find some. Any ticket that was sold for day one should get you into the stadium.

olddawg89

Probably be pretty cheap. They have moved the games to the campus of the higher seeded team. From what I have read there will be no tickets on sell at the game for the CC v North Gwinnet game.

Tickets on sale Friday @ 5:45 at field. Go Dawgs!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Slayer don't avoid much of anything, other than going to Knoxville.

Nope.. This stupid thing called work has me tied up right now..

I'm in!

skeeter24

Probably be pretty cheap. They have moved the games to the campus of the higher seeded team.

Except where the teams were tied. Rome has won all of their games but one by more than 3 TD's. Warner Robbins has 4 games decided by 3 points or less. For Rome not to host is a joke.

In baseball they use run differential or runs given up, not sure why GHSA can't do something similar rather than a coin flip.

I live in Rome but my kids go to another school so I don't particularly care if they win or not, but they got hosed on the location.

SpotandStalk

Except where the teams were tied. Rome has won all of their games but one by more than 3 TD's. Warner Robbins has 4 games decided by 3 points or less. For Rome not to host is a joke.

In baseball they use run differential or runs given up, not sure why GHSA can't do something similar rather than a coin flip.

I live in Rome but my kids go to another school so I don't particularly care if they win or not, but they got hosed on the location.

2 of those wins were against Peach County and Coffee County. Both of which are playing in State Championship games

Both teams are undefeated and a coin toss seems fair to me.

skeeter24

2 of those wins were against Peach County and Coffee County. Both of which are playing in State Championship games

Both teams are undefeated and a coin toss seems fair to me.

The Coffee County game I will give you but Peach County is 2 classifications lower than WR so I don't put too much stock in that.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter