Picture Upload Problem: Missing Security Tokens

LongLeggedMacDaddy

When I try to upload pics, after about 5 minutes of waiting, a little screen pops up and says that my files are missing security tokens, and that I must contact the administrators.... What the heck does that mean???

I've never seen this one before. Help appreciated.

When I try to upload pics, after about 5 minutes of waiting, a little screen pops up and says that my files are missing security tokens, and that I must contact the administrators.... What the heck does that mean???

I've never seen this one before. Help appreciated.

Me too.:huh:
I sent the admins a PM

LongLeggedMacDaddy

It's still doing it. Here is the message it gives me...

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

It's still doing it. Here is the message it gives me...

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

That's the same message I got.:eek:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The only known fix is to log off, clear all cookies then log back in and try again.

If that doesn't work, try a different web browser.

If that doesn't work we can't help you.

HatchetRX8

Mine did the same thing but didn't start until I tried to upload from a different trail cam. I didn't know if the problem that on my side or the forum. I'll try the logging out thing and let yall know.

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
The only known fix is to log off, clear all cookies then log back in and try again.

If that doesn't work, try a different web browser.

If that doesn't work we can't help you.

This.

HatchetRX8

I tried the log on/off and cleared cookies. That fixed the problem of me getting the lost security token problem. It still failed to upload but that was due to it being too large of a file so I downsized and there you have it, uploaded picture.